rendering plastering damp proofing bromley

Members online

dampworks

a small damp proofing firm looking for good reliable hard working staff to join our team, full time or subbies considered.

we need the following skills, but more than happy to train the right staff up.

rendering (internal and external cement & lime based )
skim coat
thermal boarding( internal external)
tanking( vandex TT55 hydrdry )
damp proof injection work
timber spray treatments ect( easy work and makes a change from plastering)

we offer good rates of pay, clean vans and power tools.
pension and ppe ect and paid holidays.

tony@dampworks.com

Most damp proof firms are bodge it and leg it, dust Sheets down.inject outside , start the Job,remove skirtings ,remove cables etc, apply render ,then tt55, then another render coat ,then skim it even If the sand and cement is wet,nail skirtings back on , Carpet back down ,leave the Job by four ,
Its Just not the Right way to work

a small damp proofing firm looking for good reliable hard working staff to join our team, full time or subbies considered.

we need the following skills, but more than happy to train the right staff up.

rendering (internal and external cement & lime based )
skim coat
thermal boarding( internal external)
tanking( vandex TT55 hydrdry )
damp proof injection work
timber spray treatments ect( easy work and makes a change from plastering)

we offer good rates of pay, clean vans and power tools.
pension and ppe ect and paid holidays.

tony@dampworks.com
What's your opinions on rising damp?

I said most of the doc firms are clowns that doesn't mean him .in my experience I ain't met a decent outfit yet .unless I'm a
unlucky f**k*r

Trouble is on this site is if you haven’t sent over 3000 messages and in the shake a cock gang then then your message gets the piss ripped out of it??
It’s about time mr plasterers forum looked into it??(Danny)

The reason I posted what I did was because what ever your thoughts on damp proofing company’s is irrelevant to someone that is offering a job..
The guy has gone out of his way to post a job on a Plastering forum for his ad to be ripped to pieces??

The reason I posted what I did was because what ever your thoughts on damp proofing company’s is irrelevant to someone that is offering a job..
The guy has gone out of his way to post a job on a Plastering forum for his ad to be ripped to pieces??

Ah he's a spread he knows the craic, I'm yet to meet a sensitive spread! People always on here looking for work if anyone's game he'll get messaged a number, wouldn't worry.... ssssss'aaall good blud!

Lol I think I’ve gone past working jess!;)
You need to be a rocket scientist to get your head around this site at times!
Yep he’s a spread the same as every one of us on here (apart from stevieo th truck driver)
I get the craic jess don’t worry ;)

And let’s face it as much as we all love a laugh and joke at times when a live job is posted surely it’s better to keep our thoughts to ourselves and just hope that someone can get there self a start??
Big shout out to pagey hope he is still talking to me..;(
I fall out with no one bar myself this firm is pretty local to me I will say hope someone snaps it up I worked for a damp firm not this one and I felt uncomfortable in some of the unscrupulous members of that firm so bowed out of it, bloke put a decent message out, they do have nice shiney vans I can Defo vouch for that