Rendering, plastering

Members online

Andy g

why the f**k**g can rendering be a lot more money than plastering. At the end of the day it s**t on walls I am fed up of renderers thinging they are the dogs b*ll***s have you see a house before it's not plastered . Rates are s**t for plastering, rates for 're dering are like f**k**g doctor rates . Render a wall or plaster one same trade

less competition to quote for rendering. periods of bad weather, can be heavy work i.e. dashing. poor scaffold heights. a good quality render will add value to a property. internal skimming can always have a coat of wood chip !

Numt
less competition to quote for rendering. periods of bad weather, can be heavy work i.e. dashing. poor scaffold heights. a good quality render will add value to a property. internal skimming can always have a coat of wood chip !
Numpty plastering not heavy work , numpty you are talking s**t numpty

1533843521288.jpeg

Learn rendering Andy G, you will find there is more to it than plastering. More so with the modern render systems.

why the f**k**g can rendering be a lot more money than plastering. At the end of the day it s**t on walls I am fed up of renderers thinging they are the dogs b*ll***s have you see a house before it's not plastered . Rates are s**t for plastering, rates for 're dering are like f**k**g doctor rates . Render a wall or plaster one same trade
A mistake plastering easy fix no cost ! A mistake with render big cost
Plastering tools £1000 your setup rendering £10,000 your set up
Plastering weather has no effect rendering weather is everything ?
That’s the difference

This sort of thread is exactly what is wrong with this forum at the moment!

A stupid thread by a complete bellend that has just insulted @malc the oldest most experianced tradesmen on this forum!

Brings nothing but negative, silly and not even funny publicity to this place!

This sort of thread is exactly what is wrong with this forum at the moment!

A stupid thread by a complete bellend that has just insulted @malc the oldest most experianced tradesmen on this forum!

Brings nothing but negative, silly and not even funny publicity to this place!
Andy g is a fake account so having a pop at malc while being poor show is par for the course for individuals like that. Danny could've nippped it in the bud but didn't so ignore it or rip the piss out of it. Personally i think this place should have a general non plastering forum where Andy g and the slew of new members can be quarantined.

Andy g is a fake account so having a pop at malc while being poor show is par for the course for individuals like that. Danny could've nippped it in the bud but didn't so ignore it or rip the piss out of it. Personally i think this place should have a general non plastering forum where Andy g and the slew of new members can be quarantined.

We do have a non public place to chat you just have to post a bit more to get in it....

I have not seen andy g for a while now so may he has left

U are right , the lads doing internal work are getting ripped off big time , there rates are around £2.50 a m2 and they are crazy to work for them prices as they where the rates 20 yrs ago , houses have doubled in price so the rates should be double , most newbuilds are £250000 minimum to buy so the only idiots are the Plasterer’s working for silly prices , skimming rates are £4 a m2 now a days minimum , any less u are getting ripped off and doing to much to earn your money