Ritmo amps

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

essexandy

The Lake Governor
We sprayed some Monorex EHI GF yesterday and the Ritmo was running at over 7amps and cut out a couple of times. We put this down to having the gear to stiff so adjusted the water to the point I wouldn't have wanted the gear any wetter but we were still getting a reading over 5.5amps. Is this normal? Any ideas?
I was going to have a chat with Stu today but ran out of time.

The job came out great so no real dramas.

Only time we have had this is when gear is to stiff or we have over tighten the r/s

Turn the speed down a little, that will bring the amps down a bit, might be a bit slower but no more stop and start.

Thanks @Curry and @McPlaster, we were running at speed 9 so perhaps I'm trying to spray the gear to stiff. It all went on the wall lovely, but I'll try it wetter on the next area.
The good thing is that we're now feeling so comfortable with the Ritmo that there was no panic when it stopped on either the first or second occasion, we just turned it off turned it back on after thinking it through and got the job on way quicker than by hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
did you have 15 bar pressure showing on the pressure guage whilst the material was flowing. if it was more the material was too stiff

Status
Not open for further replies.