Ritmo help pleas

Water dropped midspray and wouldn't let me adjust,cleaned out and set up again,it would let me introduce water on set up but soon as I fired up no water at all,Done filters and solenoid,any ideas?

Air leaks ? What about R/S? Maybe worn
Are you running off mains or pump and butt ?

Take mixing paddle out and remove water inlet tube to mixing chamber and place over a bucket, run the pump as normal and see if your water maintains volume on water gauge for a prolonged period.

60 bags of what? I have had the soft stator and lucky to get 80 bags out of one.

Seen your post on FB and some good suggestions on there.

If it happens mid spray again check check your water pressure gauge. If it goes below 2 bar it will shut off.

Also was your barrel well filled and was it's outlet level, higher or lower than the Ritmo?

What pump you have? I have the Clarke and hait the f**k**g s**t. 80% of the time I have to reset it st the beginning of every spray in order to make it work. At some point I started turning on the pump and then opening the gun. I will check for blockage first and keep an eye on the switch.

60 bags of what? I have had the soft stator and lucky to get 80 bags out of one.

Seen your post on FB and some good suggestions on there.

If it happens mid spray again check check your water pressure gauge. If it goes below 2 bar it will shut off.

Also was your barrel well filled and was it's outlet level, higher or lower than the Ritmo?
The barrel was full I was on machine when it happened,I'm swaying towards barrel level with machine,I've always set it up this way,80 bags?standard r&s 20 webber 40 pared j20

What pump you have? I have the Clarke and hait the f**k**g s**t. 80% of the time I have to reset it st the beginning of every spray in order to make it work. At some point I started turning on the pump and then opening the gun. I will check for blockage first and keep an eye on the switch.
Think it's the av300

Is that the blue and grey one ?

The av1000 is good. Do you have the automatic on-off switch fitted?

If it happens again try not to panic and look at the water pressure gauge and the lights on the auto switch on the av1000 if you have one fitted. That will eliminate that side of the problem.

Check the manometer reading and water flow tube level.

Do you have a pressure checker for the r&s?

Is that the blue and grey one ?
Mines blue and grey vince
The av1000 is good. Do you have the automatic on-off switch fitted?

If it happens again try not to panic and look at the water pressure gauge and the lights on the auto switch on the av1000 if you have one fitted. That will eliminate that side of the problem.

Check the manometer reading and water flow tube level.

Do you have a pressure checker for the r&s?[/QUOTEtheres lights on pump failure light reset light and on light
What's the manometer?not got the pressure checker are they worth buying?

Mines blue and grey vince
Like this mate ?
I have this one and have to kink the pipe coming from the top and going to the machine to get the water pumping through properly tbh , I do this before I connect to front of ritmo , for some reason it’s got like a little shut off flap in the top outlet of the pump if I build the pressure with a kink the flap opens and then is ok , took a few hours to work it out on a job , basically every time I turned it on the light on pump went to fail red, after kink and pressure it’s sound , wonder if your flap closed maybe ?

9FAF0237-649E-46EE-987D-288EA9311E14.jpeg

Water pump has to have water in it to work, pour some into the inlet, this allows it to self prime.
Some..... it’s not enough. You have to leave it connected to the mains or the barrel until water comes out of the outlet on the top.Water pumps have to be full filled before you turn them on, otherwise they go f**k*d

When we connect the water pump we let it fill and then turn the Tap on the front of the machine.
You will hear it spit and spatter where there is air in the water system.
Turn the tap on and off until water runs freely and it works fine.
We have found If you don’t do this you get fluctuations in the water pressure and it doesn’t spray right.

Gentlemen, the pump has to have water in it before it can self prime, I tend to use the short piece of hose dip it in water, let it fill and hold your thumb over the top end, connect to pump and it should be primed, run water tap on mixerpump to bleed air.

Gentlemen, the pump has to have water in it before it can self prime, I tend to use the short piece of hose dip it in water, let it fill and hold your thumb over the top end, connect to pump and it should be primed, run water tap on mixerpump to bleed air.
Mines f**k*d tbh mate one year old cuts out trips the house electrics out and proper messed me up on a gable end yesterday, I keep everything clean and dry , was gonna take it to my local tool hire shop to them to look over but decided today just to bin it , have a job I have to let the guy down on Thursday and Saturday too
Most it worked for yesterday was 12m2 then 3m2 at a time till machine was blocked up , washed hose out using rs with tap water running into hopper from garden hose because it just wouldn’t stop tripping the house electricity out

Mines f**k*d tbh mate one year old cuts out trips the house electrics out and proper messed me up on a gable end yesterday, I keep everything clean and dry , was gonna take it to my local tool hire shop to them to look over but decided today just to bin it , have a job I have to let the guy down on Thursday and Saturday too
Most it worked for yesterday was 12m2 then 3m2 at a time till machine was blocked up , washed hose out using rs with tap water running into hopper from garden hose because it just wouldn’t stop tripping the house electricity out
Try putting the water butt higher on croncrete blocks and let it flow out naturally if your pump is knackered and haven’t got pressure from the main feed.

Do you still use that pump ?
Yes mate, but that’s my second. First one gave up short after I got it . This one still plays with me time to time and it’s annoying as f**k. Before use connect the pump to the barrel and keep the top valve without hose. You’ll see the water sitting on top as it doesn’t have pressure. Start the pump only when full. To empty the pump after use, just turn it upside down.

Dude could you use water mains at our job?
Not sure if thats your issue anymore but just a thought.

Dude could you use water mains at our job?
Not sure if thats your issue anymore but just a thought.
Tbf there was good pressure on that tap , thought I’d sorted pump as I maybe had not let water run through enough on set up possibly, but today had a test on it and think has electrical fault sending it back tomorrow to get it checked