Ritmo l slimline

My mates got 1 and he rates it over his previous Ritmo L. Material is on faster so early days.

Might be selling my Ritmo M if you not in a rush to get new or second hand , not decided yet though but for domestic jobs maybe the turbo is just to fast

Gorilla tub hopper extension

Attachments

• 71CACA65-8E7B-4A35-9506-52232BB1F059.jpeg
    71CACA65-8E7B-4A35-9506-52232BB1F059.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 494
The slimline is fine. Some materials need a lightweight shaft as the machine pulls material in to fast and u get the machine spraying then stops for 1sec and sprays again and so on. Air going in to the r@s. If its only domestic work u do I'd not change from the ritmo l to get it would be a waste of money. If doing new builds I'd considerate it. More than likely would get it. My mate just bought a 2ad slimline this week.

Apart from the slim d6-3 and mixing shift what is the difference cus they both have the same motor size, could someone with a standard ritmo L just buy the shaft and slimline d6-3?

Apart from the slim d6-3 and mixing shift what is the difference cus they both have the same motor size, could someone with a standard ritmo L just buy the shaft and slimline d6-3?
It's a different motor on the slimline. The new shape ritmo l can be converted to a Slimline think its 1200 to get a new motor and then do something with the computer inside the Machine. The old ritmo l u cant convert it.

It's a different motor on the slimline. The new shape ritmo l can be converted to a Slimline think its 1200 to get a new motor and then do something with the computer inside the Machine. The old ritmo l u cant convert it.
Ahhhh thanks for that @clemo, so it a different motor but still 2.2kw so are the gears different then? So could a 2018/19 ritmo L be converted?

Ahhhh thanks for that @clemo, so it a different motor but still 2.2kw so are the gears different then? So could a 2018/19 ritmo L be converted?
Yes still 2.2kw but its different. If the model is a ritmo l plus it can be converted to a slimline.

I'm toying with buying one, there good value for money fairly cheap to buy, just can't justify at the moment as I've got a diesel for big jobs and the ritmo l for small gigs.

I'm toying with buying one, there good value for money fairly cheap to buy, just can't justify at the moment as I've got a diesel for big jobs and the ritmo l for small gigs.
I was in the same as u. With the diesel and ritmo and didn't know if to get the slimline or not. I worked it out I'd be better off keeping the diesel and ritmo and get a g4 aswell.

So would I and if its too fast you simply turn the speed down.

When you first get a Ritmo it seems fast but as you gain experience it can sometimes be too slow hence get a slim line.
It is fast. The rpm is always confused with the volume a machine pumps.

So can the slimline do 1 pass work rigsby ?

It is fast. The rpm is always confused with the volume a machine pumps.

So can the slimline do 1 pass work rigsby ?

I don't have one but at 22 litres a minute yes I should imagine so. Not so fond of 18mm in one go though too many potential issues, always two passes.

Bit I do know of a G4 owner who blasts his on in one.

I was in the same as u. With the diesel and ritmo and didn't know if to get the slimline or not. I worked it out I'd be better off keeping the diesel and ritmo and get a g4 aswell.

I would be tempted to upgrade. The three phrases seem to last for years but the Ritmo is a load of bother after 18 months old. Mine cost more to maintain than any car I have had.