Ritmo l

Ankers I have a M not a L does me fine mate only difference if I’m correct slightly less power than the L but still kicks arse, and only 15 metres long hose compared to 20 but tbf I probably could stick another 10m hose on the 15 if needed, tbh I never needed more than 15 though
£5k for nearly new one is quite good deal I thought tbf

Ankers I have a M not a L does me fine mate only difference if I’m correct slightly less power than the L but still kicks arse, and only 15 metres long hose compared to 20 but tbf I probably could stick another 10m hose on the 15 if needed, tbh I never needed more than 15 though
£5k for nearly new one is quite good deal I thought tbf
It’s never been used Pete. It’s a fair price

still never met anybody that can spray multi and make money....
I’ll change that if it’s last thing I ever do lol
Seriously though we need a new new machine, totally different to Ritmo and m200 , makes me sick tbh , why should all the renderers have easy life

It's the multi that's most the problem. As it's not made to be sprayed. And getting a machine out of the van in to the job. Setting it up. Then the time to wash it out. Then have to set it up again for the next set and wash again and put it back in the van. If u add that time it takes to do all that. Is it worth it. ??? I say no. Its what I find wit a machine that mixes and pumps. Better off using a spray plaster. Mix and pour it in to a swing or eze and off u go. Less setting up and faster to wash out.

It's the multi that's most the problem. As it's not made to be sprayed. And getting a machine out of the van in to the job. Setting it up. Then the time to wash it out. Then have to set it up again for the next set and wash again and put it back in the van. If u add that time it takes to do all that. Is it worth it. ??? I say no. Its what I find wit a machine that mixes and pumps. Better off using a spray plaster. Mix and pour it in to a swing or eze and off u go. Less setting up and faster to wash out.
Can u send me pics of a eze and swing, don't understand

Can u send me pics of a eze and swing, don't understand