Ritmo m 240

Tom000

Anyone use or own a ritmo m 240 is it a capable machine on external render, it will be just used for base coat, Johnstone's base coat and key coat primer, on domestic jobs probably 70 m a Day will it be ok, any advice would be appreciated

Where you based Tom?

Not a machine user (I represent Knauf... one if the TPF sponsors), there are machine dealers all round the UK who can assist and know of second hand and new machines and set ups

There are also loads of machine users on here as well... weekend’s are quieter on here... but sure someone will be around soon

Rich

Where you based Tom?

Not a machine user (I represent Knauf... one if the TPF sponsors), there are machine dealers all round the UK who can assist and know of second hand and new machines and set ups

There are also loads of machine users on here as well... weekend’s are quieter on here... but sure someone will be around soon

Rich
Cheers Rich
I'm from the west midlands

Ritmo M is more than capable. L is better though @Wezly :ROFLMAO:
@Tom000 Call a PFT dealer. Google your closest one as they don’t come on here any more. Good choice going PFT by the way
I just do private work about 200 square metres a month rendering but sick of hand applying loading out bags and water, I've got the opportunity to buy an ritmo m for the right money just wanted to make sure it was up to what I wanted it for and it would last me

Anyone use or own a ritmo m 240 is it a capable machine on external render, it will be just used for base coat, Johnstone's base coat and key coat primer, on domestic jobs probably 70 m a Day will it be ok, any advice would be appreciated
I spray Johnstones gear most weeks no bother. Just buy the new slimline Ritmo :maraca:

Ritmo M is more than capable. L is better though @Wezly :ROFLMAO:
@Tom000 Call a PFT dealer. Google your closest one as they don’t come on here any more. Good choice going PFT by the way

True but hey we are here mate there isn’t any blockages or halos I can’t advise on if that helps have had them all

Ritmo m is very capable machine Tom.
Cheers mate I was just a little bit concerned at first that the motor might not be up to it as it's a lot smaller than the ritmo l, I couldn't find any videos of the m putting render on just loads of the l,

Cheers mate I was just a little bit concerned at first that the motor might not be up to it as it's a lot smaller than the ritmo l, I couldn't find any videos of the m putting render on just loads of the l,
@Tom000 theres a thread on here from a fella selling a brand new Ritmo M. Completely unused.