Ritmo set up coming up for sale.

Mate, one ir two decent sized jobs going utterly wrong have nearly broken me.
I can't even afford a geko washer at the moment :cry:
Name me one spread who has never been there..... several times . I recently decided not to put up with the domestic market s**t and went back on site. Now just doing the right jobs for the rigyprice. Site work pays enough and tbf more than domestic in long run. The only problem for me is mostly plastering and for me that s**t is soul destroying, but.....it pays the bill.

Name me one spread who has never been there..... several times . I recently decided not to put up with the domestic market s**t and went back on site. Now just doing the right jobs for the rigyprice. Site work pays enough and tbf more than domestic in long run. The only problem for me is mostly plastering and for me that s**t is soul destroying, but.....it pays the bill.

I have had a belly full of crap a lately doing domestics. I am now getting choosy.

I have had a belly full of crap a lately doing domestics. I am now getting choosy.
This s what I do now rigsby, take on jobs that are worth the effort not bs like £40 for mono and etc. f**k**g ridiculous I have to,say. The time when I do more money with skimming than rendering will be the time I'll put the trowel down.