Ritmo VS M200

Members online

Rossi46

Private Member
Whats the general consensus on this pair up? Both appear to be very good. Keep seeing a few 200’s pop up on eBay lately. Not sure why. Do one job and sell by the descriptions.
Ritmo has been about a while and has a great reputation.
I’ve been working with a Ritmo this week and I honestly couldn’t go back to handballing now. Eze 24 was a good little machine for thin coat but mixing and spraying with base coats wasn’t working for me.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mark

I think with the m200 u need to spray a lot wetter to keep the amps down with mono as it's 110v and some materials need to be sprayed at speed 3. Never used one. Just going by what I read on here and Facebook. Seen it spray hardwall looked good at it. Didn't see it spray mono so can't comment on it really. I'd like to give one a go for a few days and then I'd know for myself. Be nice the get info off someone that used both. And don't play for either team lol.

They both do the same thing pretty much just the equipment set up is a bit different.

The Ritmo is keeping it simple and in its standard set up is ready to do 95% of your work .The Ritmo L has a built in compressor. Most plasterers are using these smaller type machines on domestic or new builds and so usually get to plug in the mains power and water .

We sell it with a separate water pump which if needed on a job is far more appropriate to set a water butt up in 1 location and pump the water to the machine. You can pump the water over 30 mts away with an av3000 water pump.

If you didnt find enough work to keep your eze24 going then having a larger compressor and texturing gun probably arent top of your agenda and could always be used again if you had enough to go at

There are a couple on EBay at the moment. One of the guys simply can't get into machine applied renders or get his head around spraying and despite advise from many guys and myself he wants to give up after not even spraying 20m2. Similar story from others with loss of contracts or not being able to switch to the machine Way. Some think it's simply just plug and go when it's not. You need to adapt and learn about the machine

You don't need to spray wetter to keep the Amps down, sadly this is something which was spread around Facebook by competitors who have never used the machine. However, some materials are suited to speed 3, due consistency of that particular 'colour' or product. It's certainly not many.

You're more than welcome to come down and see the M200 in action and even hire the machine. We have sold well over 125 within the first year and the results have been incredible and the reviews have been the same. The success of the machine speaks high volumes in my opinion

We have a YouTube channel where you can head over and see videos of guys using their machines on site and can judge the performance from that mate: https://www.youtube.com/user/87RJH1

The M200 has a built in water pump and a separate air compressor. This air compressor is set ready for thin coats, plaster and render - to spray thin coats it's an additional £375 so minimal setup costs.

Happy for you to pop down anytime to see the machine in action mate

You can see more machine reviews here:
http://www.pftcentral.co.uk/news.aspx

Vince is up to speed with his machine now so there’s no reason it shouldn’t go ahead (y)

I forgot to mention aswell. You do have some wearable parts on the Ritmo. So factor in that once you have the machibe there are running costs
An original PFT Ritmo L rotor and stator should last you between 20 and 30 tons when using render. These cost about £90 for a set.
Also the mixing shaft is wearable and should last you about 100 tons and they cost about £50
It will be an ongoing cost if you use your machine regularly

Vince is up to speed with his machine now so there’s no reason it shouldn’t go ahead (y)
Only just mate , it's a shame I don't get too many render jobs come in compared to internal enquiries, still I'm buzzing now have confidence at last with ritmo , winter coming I'm gonna be trying to push for hardwall on any jobs coming my way so hopefully keep on spraying through winter also I'm gonna have another attempt with a pallet thistle spray , keep seeing everyone say it's not worth it blar blar but I still not convinced until I try and fail, then if it works or doesn't bring on flynny 2018 I'd love to whip his ass

Only just mate , it's a shame I don't get too many render jobs come in compared to internal enquiries, still I'm buzzing now have confidence at last with ritmo , winter coming I'm gonna be trying to push for hardwall on any jobs coming my way so hopefully keep on spraying through winter also I'm gonna have another attempt with a pallet thistle spray , keep seeing everyone say it's not worth it blar blar but I still not convinced until I try and fail, then if it works or doesn't bring on flynny 2018 I'd love to whip his ass
I know you’d love to whip his ass but let’s keep things professional. What you and flynny do after the machine race is entirely up to you two.

Its the guys that do a "bit of mono " that find it hard to get their heads around a machine ,as they forget how the machine works ,well thats my thoughts !lol

I forgot to mention aswell. You do have some wearable parts on the Ritmo. So factor in that once you have the machibe there are running costs
An original PFT Ritmo L rotor and stator should last you between 20 and 30 tons when using render. These cost about £90 for a set.
Also the mixing shaft is wearable and should last you about 100 tons and they cost about £50
It will be an ongoing cost if you use your machine regularly
If the mixing shift is worn how would you know. Does it affect the mix when spraying so you would know it needed changing @PFTwales

Most guys with a machine will not mind someone turning up to have a look if they are thinking of buying one ,as we now what its like to go in blind

Most guys with a machine will not mind someone turning up to have a look if they are thinking of buying one ,as we now what its like to go in blind
I’ve been working with Ben/Spankysouthport and his Ritmo M. I’ve been well impressed by it. The meters we got on and we barely broke a sweat really. It would be mad to go back to handboard and trowel now I’ve seen what they can do.

I tell you what’s best for us all- Ryan selling ritmos :D
No one can beat his service :numberone:

Appreciate that mate. But got to be honest, the Ritmo is great and it has served lots well and gained a well earned reputation. But the M200 really does take the trophy for me.

We have some big plans with other machines coming very soon, so it's worth watching this space

If the mixing shift is worn how would you know. Does it affect the mix when spraying so you would know it needed changing @PFTwales
you start getting problems with poor mixing and amps going up and tripping machine.
you get to recognise the symptoms.
its easy to keep an eye on the mixing shaft for wear to avoid problems