Rolling set

How long you been a plasterer Andy?
I honestly can’t be assed to explain a rolling set, I thought you would of known what I was on about in your other thread, my mistake. I’m sure there are probably other threads on here somewhere that you can read through that cover the rolling set technique. Come on Andy g! Try and help yourself a little aswell (y)

I honestly can’t be assed to explain a rolling set, I thought you would of known what I was on about in your other thread, my mistake. I’m sure there are probably other threads on here somewhere that you can read through that cover the rolling set technique. Come on Andy g! Try and help yourself a little aswell (y)

He’s had you in the bag like he had me and everybody else bar cockney. He’s full of s**t!

I can’t work out if he is being genuine or if he really does need help

I’ve been there. At first I thought he was a windup. Then I thought he was genuine and tried to help as many others did.

Now I’m certain he’s just a windup. He makes a mockery of mental health etc he’s an absolute prick.

Hes been plastering all his life but never done a big set? Never done a rolling set? 100% windup.

Please mate

Please mate
If its walls mix 2 bags put on then flatten off with speedskim clean gear off mix another 2 bags put that on speedskim wash everything out mix 1 bag up lay in your first wall tnen mix up again lay the next in an so on try an work with fresh gear all the time on bigger stuff some spreads will have diff methods just try an get your own system going

If its walls mix 2 bags put on then flatten off with speedskim clean gear off mix another 2 bags put that on speedskim wash everything out mix 1 bag up lay in your first wall tnen mix up again lay the next in an so on try an work with fresh gear all the time on bigger stuff some spreads will have diff methods just try an get your own system going
561755DA-4875-40AD-BA14-75C342D85A12.gif

3 coats?

I’ve been there. At first I thought he was a windup. Then I thought he was genuine and tried to help as many others did.

Now I’m certain he’s just a windup. He makes a mockery of mental health etc he’s an absolute prick.

Hes been plastering all his life but never done a big set? Never done a rolling set? 100% windup.
It mite be plasterer do rolling set different

Don't try and drag me into this c**ts threads, he can f**k right off. Whoever he is.

Ahem, back to bed Andrew. It’s well past your bedtime.

He posted a picture of a fish dumped on the floor, presumably by the lake. I wanted to know if this was the norm, or is it the 1 coating equivalent in the fishing world.

Ahem, back to bed Andrew. It’s well past your bedtime.

He posted a picture of a fish dumped on the floor, presumably by the lake. I wanted to know if this was the norm, or is it the 1 coating equivalent in the fishing world.
I f**k**g saw the picture and was literally seething. Disgusting way to treat a beautiful fish. I'd punch the c**t for sure.