Rotor and stator wear

claremont

Hi all
I’ve been using soft rotor and stators on my Ritmo L since they came out but I’m finding they don’t last like they used to or is it me?
Machine is well maintained been spraying monorex and Weber pral m
But seems to only get about 300 bags out of them?
We are not spraying stiff , got new mixing shaft on.
Anyone getting the same thing?
Thanks.

Hi all
I’ve been using soft rotor and stators on my Ritmo L since they came out but I’m finding they don’t last like they used to or is it me?
Machine is well maintained been spraying monorex and Weber pral m
But seems to only get about 300 bags out of them?
We are not spraying stiff , got new mixing shaft on.
Anyone getting the same thing?
Thanks.

300 bags? You was lucky I didn’t even get that. Maybe 120.

I did a pressure check on new and was only 12 bar knackered at 8 bar.

Usually Parex or Johnstones. Might get 3 pallets and pumped at 10-12 bar on 15m of hose.

Put a new non soft and the holding pressure was like 18 bar but these new soft was average 12 bar new so nearly knackered before I even used them. Preferred clampable but not always available soft seemed to be the only stators in stock.

Wish I could talk about all this stuff but I know f**k all about it so will shut up now! Thanks.

140 bags per R/S?

What material are you using mate?

@Rigsby - what are you using as well?
A lot of blanco of late.just seems to eats them to death.
Seems to vary for some reason I'd say it's between 140 -180 ish
We were using enewall recently on a large job last month and got around 250

Last edited:
I’ve been spraying 20 m hose and getting 18 bar and about 280 -300 bags per rotor and stator.
It’s not just me then?
I did notice a difference on the normal maintenance free ones as they were good for around 400 bags but were harder on the start up with some materials.
Rigsby is the clampable better? as I used to have a mono jet with clamp on but didn’t get on with it to be honest.

Spraying parex u will do well to get 6 to 7 ton out of a r@s soft or standard b42. The soft r@s should only be used on 15m2 of hose. The soft r@s is to pump difficult materials. Keeps the amps down. I find the pressure tester doesn't work properly with a soft r@s so I don't use it on the soft. Put on a new soft r@s did a test was holding 5 bar on the tester. I got over 10 pallets out of that one. Then got a other one was holding 8 bar new got 8 pallets but was a different material then the one that did 10 pallets.

We only use a integrated clamp on our stators on the 200. 20-28 pallets is what we are aiming for. A few have his mid 30’s.

Parex does seem to be going through the R/S a little more harshly than others at the moment - used to be the best with them.

We only use a integrated clamp on our stators on the 200. 20-28 pallets is what we are aiming for. A few have his mid 30’s.

Parex does seem to be going through the R/S a little more harshly than others at the moment - used to be the best with them.
How much for the r@s for the m200. Its £110inc vat for it for the ritmos.