Rounded ceilings

Mike Harrison

Just finished a 12 foot high rounded ceiling which i bonded out yesterday.went next door to see if the other spreads had plastic trowel to borrow me for finishing off as mine broke the other day.they told me the dont bond the ceilings out they have a tool for them bit like a twitcher cant remember what he said they were called.anyone have any ideas and if so would u reccomend them

Just finished a 12 foot high rounded ceiling which i bonded out yesterday.went next door to see if the other spreads had plastic trowel to borrow me for finishing off as mine broke the other day.they told me the dont bond the ceilings out they have a tool for them bit like a twitcher cant remember what he said they were called.anyone have any ideas and if so would u reccomend them
We call it a rubber man but it’s real name I thinks is flex knife but there for splayed angles not a curve ceiling

did this whith a special tool

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190110-170757.jpg
    Screenshot_20190110-170757.jpg
    614.3 KB · Views: 221
Only rubber thing i can think of but wouldn’t be what I’d used for that tbh. Maybe the dildo was the best option

Usually just trowel but spied an old plastic waste paper bin amongst the house gutting rubbish , cut up with a Stanley and worked a treat , still finished with a trowel though