rusty heed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbles65

Got some kwikform scaffold yesterday - hadn't been used for a while, so when i put it up on a house front there was little bits of rust falling on me like ginger snow .........ya know what it's like, blow it off yer face now & again & forget about it. Scaffold up, went to bank (paying in!) - went to price a job, nice people - went down allotment - collect eggs, quick crack with a couple of other blokes - got home and my lass p*ssed herself laughing at me, reckoned I looked like this kunt:
No f**k*r else said a bastad thing.......and I WAS covered in it:RpS_crying:

russ%20abbot0709_228x411.jpg

how long ya gona leave the scaff up this time ??????? bubbs , gona try and beat ya record ?:RpS_lol::RpS_wink:

haha
russ abbot what a man,

i once had a similar experience to that,few years ago now.
once a bird s**t on my head at work and i never noticed,my workmate at the time never said anything thought it would be funny not saying owt.
first i knew of it was when i went for a pint after work and landlady says why have you got bird shite on your head?
turns out id been walking around all day with it on my head.

ive got a glass eye (true) nevr wear safety glasses cos im a dick head and have been known to drop a bit on my eye and thought id cleaned it off but had only smudged it all over my eye not a good look

a lad i did my time with when we were both 17 got some hydrated lime in his eye, wasnt wearing safety glasses at the time and lost his sight in one eye.so ive always worn goggles when doing anything a bit dicey.

you can never be to careful about ya eyes, a mate of mine was using mash hammer and chisel , gave chisel a whack an a bit of crap on back end flew back and straight thru his eye ! lost sight in that 1 and got impaired sight in other.:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.