RWF / Sponge Nutter

Members online

No members online now.

lurpak

Artex Boy
Just watched this:

Not going to knock the guy, I'm sure he gets a lovely finish but I just can't get my head around it. He must use like 8 different tools for a wall.

This seems absolutely mental to me

First coat on and flattens

Second coat on and flattens

Then soaks it with water and sponges it

Uses a spat to flatten again, at this point he is back to where he was at second coat flatten??

Then loads of other trowels

Just seems like he is messing about with wet gear the whole time

Thoughts?

how come you are watching his videos ? Everyone knowas he is bonkers.
That forearm of yours looked like ex military:sorprendido3:

how come you are watching his videos ? Everyone knowas he is bonkers.
That forearm of yours looked like ex military:sorprendido3:

It all started when I watched this a video I like, then all my recommendations are plastering videos.

I know rwf gets a lot of stick, he must know what he’s doing though or surely wouldn’t be on site all the time.

I just can’t get my head around his methods..

Reactions: Djr
I watch em and i love the 80s music and his passion ..however
Last time i was watchin he was sponging then plazzi flexin then nela superflexin

Now he seems to be suggested a new refina spat method.

I Think hes secretly being sent free tools and he says hes using whoever has funded him privately that.month....

And for that reason im out

I watch em and i love the 80s music and his passion ..however
Last time i was watchin he was sponging then plazzi flexin then nela superflexin

Now he seems to be suggested a new refina spat method.

I Think hes secretly being sent free tools and he says hes using whoever has funded him privately that.month....

And for that reason im out
Yeah there’s a fair bit of product placement in his vids, I raised an eyebrow on one of them when he was second coating with plazzi and rendering with a s*p*r*lex? Top guy the

His methods are controversial and slightly long winded, but I think his work looks decent enough and seems to be involved in some good projects. The videos are entertaining he’s a real marmite character I guess.

33322872_199021904066966_1520336023836426240_n.jpg

His methods are controversial and slightly long winded, but I think his work looks decent enough and seems to be involved in some good projects. The videos are entertaining he’s a real marmite character I guess.

I don't dislike him at all, he's clearly a grafter and isn't short of work so not doubting his finish at all, it's more the amount of tools and trowels.. he just seems to be messing with wet plaster.. this was the first thing I was taught to avoid.

I do wonder if he is actually a normal spread, and just fucks about with 1 wall on camera to advertise products, then camera off he back to marshtown start to finish lol.

I don't dislike him at all, he's clearly a grafter and isn't short of work so not doubting his finish at all, it's more the amount of tools and trowels.. he just seems to be messing with wet plaster.. this was the first thing I was taught to avoid.

I do wonder if he is actually a normal spread, and just fucks about with 1 wall on camera to advertise products, then camera off he back to marshtown start to finish lol.
He's a fuckwit a clueless one at that the boring c**t I wanted to meet him just to smash his face in but he didn't take me on

Not in his right mind. I mean if you were really going to go through all those stages whilst doing one wall he should be drinking at least ten brews in between all those processes.... didn’t see a single cup :endesacuerdo: