RWF / Sponge Nutter

I don't dislike him at all, he's clearly a grafter and isn't short of work so not doubting his finish at all, it's more the amount of tools and trowels.. he just seems to be messing with wet plaster.. this was the first thing I was taught to avoid.

I do wonder if he is actually a normal spread, and just fucks about with 1 wall on camera to advertise products, then camera off he back to marshtown start to finish lol.
That
I don't dislike him at all, he's clearly a grafter and isn't short of work so not doubting his finish at all, it's more the amount of tools and trowels.. he just seems to be messing with wet plaster.. this was the first thing I was taught to avoid.

I do wonder if he is actually a normal spread, and just fucks about with 1 wall on camera to advertise products, then camera off he back to marshtown start to finish lol.
That would be funny!

Are you forgetting your German? That's not a fcuk face, that's a Backpfeifengesicht.
56d073f51b02d.jpg
That's not German at all. Plus they don't hit anyone as costs too much unlike over here

There is another one which means thefirealarmringingrunningplace but I suppose you're not really allowed to have it as a favourite word if you can't remember it.

So he has been on before? Hang on I think I vaguely remember something. My memory is shocking

I asked about him a while back - after I'd tried to copy his flexitrowel ways and ended up with a wobbly wall that I only saw when the Currant Bun came through a side window and shone down it.

I'm pretty sure that @Danny said that he used to be a member but there was some trouble and he huffed off never to be seen again.

Oh......guys, guys.......ffs guys......
Is that how you do the sponge mate? Same method? Like said previously by the time he has sponged and then spatted out the sponge marks the wall still looks very wet and by that point the clock is ticking and compared to a standard steel trowel method you’d be nearly finished?

I only sponge to blend an edge to existing, or when I’ve been caught out a bit. On new work, for me, the speedy gets me in charge, and my mediflex keeps me there. On hobbly work speedy, sponge, mediflex, and if I want to go home early a tickle with a plaziflex and awaaaaaayyy........

I do worry about rwf’s passion for the trade though. It’s somewhat unnerving. I remember one video, on his day off he was driving around areas where he skimmed and pointing at houses. Houses that family’s now live in.

Only a matter of time before he lets himself into someone’s house that he skimmed 20 years ago and starts making a YouTube video. I see him ending up in jail and not understanding why.

Ok guys so I remember this wall guys it was back in the days before blue grit guys

“Excuse me, what are you doing in my house!?”

I do worry about rwf’s passion for the trade though. It’s somewhat unnerving. I remember one video, on his day off he was driving around areas where he skimmed and pointing at houses. Houses that family’s now live in.

Only a matter of time before he lets himself into someone’s house that he skimmed 20 years ago and starts making a YouTube video. I see him ending up in jail and not understanding why.

Ok guys so I remember this wall guys it was back in the days before blue grit guys

He is definitely not right, I saw a trowel review he did and his face and eyes were just not right. Complete sponge nutter definitely.