Sat in van shaking

Members online

Ideal I’ll phone yours saying we got flats in Tenerife I mean Cornwall to do
Lol Cornwall would be nice break got to much work here. That what I'm going to do once I pack it in 53 give lads like you self a hand cash in hand and free holiday lol. My holiday home will be paid off by then for income from. The kids will be grown up by then. Not wishing my life away I'm fed up of running about after jobs these days only 44

Lol Cornwall would be nice break got to much work here. That what I'm going to do once I pack it in 53 give lads like you self a hand cash in hand and free holiday lol. My holiday home will be paid off by then for income from. The kids will be grown up by then. Not wishing my life away I'm fed up of running about after jobs these days only 44
It’s a nice life down here always got work from my regulars and got beach on my doorstep most evenings In the summer go to beach with the little one she loves it

It’s a nice life down here always got work from my regulars and got beach on my doorstep most evenings In the summer go to beach with the little one she loves it
When I retire il come over for a holiday lol and you can stay in my Holiday home

No worries mate come down anytime and yeah will be good to stay in your holiday home always like going away to different places
View from house mount snowdon on a sunny day

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190218-225956.jpg
    Screenshot_20190218-225956.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 331