Sat in van shaking

Members online

Andy g

On own doing this

Attachments

• DSC_0048.JPG
    DSC_0048.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 489
It's half term week... Bang on social media need lad to help. Guess it's not that easy these days like it was in my day...insurance ect.. Just needed to turn up when I started on sites

On own doing this
Nice little job get on whith it stop moaning. You feel good once it finished. Don't kill your self the only thing you whant is to pay the bills and bit pocket money to enjoy your self. And do good job. That the way I do it I'm by myself my phone gone off 8 times today and if they want wait for quality look for some one else

I
Nice little job get on whith it stop moaning. You feel good once it finished. Don't kill your self the only thing you whant is to pay the bills and bit pocket money to enjoy your self. And do good job. That the way I do it I'm by myself my phone gone off 8 times today and if they want wait for quality look for some one else
If they want to wait for quality look for someone else?? Are you saying you’re rough??? Lol

How's it go today. Bet you enjoyed it in the end. That's a nice job you picked up.
Better than the little shity gimp toilet room I had to do today . Council job so they got a one coat special. And they should be grateful for it. Scummers.

How's it go today. Bet you enjoyed it in the end. That's a nice job you picked up.
Better than the little shity gimp toilet room I had to do today . Council job so they got a one coat special. And they should be grateful for it. Scummers.
One coat wonder! Lol can’t beat it on a Monday

Doing a full house just 1 coat no scrim on any cracks the guy wants a quick job done and then he’s going to sell it. Rough c**t!
Should last about a month before all the cracks start to show.
Told him if anyone asks... I haven’t done it.

Doing a full house just 1 coat no scrim on any cracks the guy wants a quick job done and then he’s going to sell it. Rough c**t!
Should last about a month before all the cracks start to show.
Told him if anyone asks... I haven’t done it.

It doesn’t take that long to scrim and small cost.