Sat in van shaking

Doing a full house just 1 coat no scrim on any cracks the guy wants a quick job done and then he’s going to sell it. Rough c**t!
Should last about a month before all the cracks start to show.
Told him if anyone asks... I haven’t done it.
Job creation. Wait till new people move in and stick card through letter box.

On own doing this
[/QUOTEi
If you moan about a cushty boarded room, with only scrim and beads as prep then you really need to get another job. That's a very easy 4 days money or 2 1/2 - 3 if you want to put some graft in, get out and get paid quickly. Artex ceilings for me this week

Stop digging a bigger hole now lol
Lol time to chill out I should read more to practice my English. it better than it was when I left school 25 years ago I rember going to tenerfire when I was 18 fit as fuk worked out in Jim 5days a week and grafting away on site I was good enough to enter natural bodybuilding comp but could not be asked .lost chances whith fit birds becouse could not understand me lol made up for it years later when I had more confidence

Lol time to chill out I should read more to practice my English. it better than it was when I left school 25 years ago I rember going to tenerfire when I was 18 fit as fuk worked out in Jim 5days a week and grafting away on site I was good enough to enter natural bodybuilding comp but could not be asked .lost chances whith fit birds becouse could not understand me lol made up for it years later when I had more confidence
Should of just baaa. D at em lol

I went Tenerife at 18 what an eye opener lol that was 1999 must be worse now

Stayed in lost chritianos out Las americas every night if that how you spell them lol
We stayed outside of las Americas by about 5 mins taxi ride it was a 18-30 holiday paid £100 for all excursions but they all involved alcohol absolute mental

We stayed outside of las Americas by about 5 mins taxi ride it was a 18-30 holiday paid £100 for all excursions but they all involved alcohol absolute mental
Those were the days no mobile no Internet happy days. But young lads today you just go on the Internet and they got handy bird that night. Would been handy Tenerife