Sat tramps job

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Uffff lurpak hurry up ! @Cockney1
20200222_080621.jpg
20200222_080614.jpg

Rain check, shaggings off cards, breakfast off cards,.. .now F*****g tidying up & got go F*****g shopping!

Wheres job @John il do it!!!!!
Turned in to a grueller. Forgot how shite skkmming artex is .
Nlovely customer . Booked for hall n other bedroom . Even after this.
Putting new see through rads on doh
Screenshot_20200222-150945_Messages.jpg

I would take the brackets off and remove screws before skimming around them . Plumbers arn't thick and like a challenge. :coffe:

Get yourself a decent strong magnet off ebay, take brackets off. Screw the screws in and skim over the top. When flat use magnet to find screws, unscrew then put brackets back on.

Doesn't help find the positition on the bracket though unless there used the circle screw holes and mot the slots.

There again suppose you could mark it on the bracket thinking about it.

Get yourself a decent strong magnet off ebay, take brackets off. Screw the screws in and skim over the top. When flat use magnet to find screws, unscrew then put brackets back on.
Totally new rad. That has gaps in thats why she needed breackets off . And skimmed

Doesn't help find the positition on the bracket though unless there used the circle screw holes and mot the slots.

I just mark the edge of the window board or the floor, dead easy to do.

mark brackets where screws are left, right arrows etc, take brackets off, leave top screws in, skim then hey presto . you get the rest, nice slick job

Now try it using brass screws.

Sling screws and put drywall ones in.

erm... I think, perhaps, you missed my sarcasm...

I'm guessing you have a method thats 50% quicker! :loco:

Hah! :coffe:

No, rest assured, I wouldn't arrogantly disrespect a forum full of experienced spreads by telling them, bold-as-brass, that I know more than they do about how to get their job done efficiently, and that if they want to know my 'secret', they must 'explain their capabilities' first.

(I'm still waiting for the punchline about that, since I'm trying to give the 'new member' the benefit of the doubt that they're probably just an existing member trolling under a new account, just for fun).

erm... I think, perhaps, you missed my sarcasm...

Hah! :coffe:

No, rest assured, I wouldn't arrogantly disrespect a forum full of experienced spreads by telling them, bold-as-brass, that I know more than they do about how to get their job done efficiently, and that if they want to know my 'secret', they must 'explain their capabilities' first.

(I'm still waiting for the punchline about that, since I'm trying to give the 'new member' the benefit of the doubt that they're probably just an existing member trolling under a new account, just for fun).

Eh

Measure the screw heads from the floor and other walls. Pencil mark the holes after skimmed. If they're changing radiator they can just paint over it, or screw them back on if not.
Can never go wrong :coffe:
I'd never leave the brackets on even if they tell me too, I hate skimming around anything

Measure the screw heads from the floor and other walls. Pencil mark the holes after skimmed. If they're changing radiator they can just paint over it, or screw them back on if not.
Can never go wrong :coffe:
I'd never leave the brackets on even if they tell me too, I hate skimming around anything

Mate thats a complete ball ache I just use a small metal detector...find the screw in 5 secs and dig it out...like finding treasure