Members online

No members online now.
100% agree
10 mins from were I live 20190616_115136.jpg 20190616_115142.jpg

Attachments

• 20190616_115135.jpg
    20190616_115135.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 149
I’m usually the same. Graft all week then feel like a corpse over the weekend. This weekends been ok tho

I’m usually the same. Graft all week then feel like a corpse over the weekend. This weekends been ok tho
plastering is like theorpy to me it releases nedofine in the brain and make me feel better about my self that is site work not doms

plastering is like theorpy to me it releases nedofine in the brain and make me feel better about my self that is site work not doms

Bit like me inthe early to mid 80’s. Slept and dreamt Plastering, it was my hobby. 7 days a week till 86 the 6 days.

Bit like me inthe early to mid 80’s. Slept and dreamt Plastering, it was my hobby. 7 days a week till 86 the 6 days.
Still is mine, enjoy going to work. Apart from this hay fever, can’t be assed doing anything when i’ve got it. Didn’t have it till about 5-6 year ago. Makes me feel like a lazy slob

Still is mine, enjoy going to work. Apart from this hay fever, can’t be assed doing anything when i’ve got it. Didn’t have it till about 5-6 year ago. Makes me feel like a lazy slob

Same here. Some days feel knackered. Then wake up at bed time.