20181212_085234.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 159
  • 20181212_085429.jpg
    20181212_085429.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 188
  • 20181212_085353.jpg
    20181212_085353.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 171
Customers happy . Learnt a lot from job . Plus non of you pro,s can get ye sections to go light dark light dark . That’s skill lol.
Very confident now on small jobs and pondering over a course for machine work but not sure I want to get in to it that much . Kinda set in my ways now. If I was to learn a new aspect of trade it would have to be something that took a lot of f**k**g about to produce very little but earn loads

Customers happy . Learnt a lot from job . Plus non of you pro,s can get ye sections to go light dark light dark . That’s skill lol.
Very confident now on small jobs and pondering over a course for machine work but not sure I want to get in to it that much . Kinda set in my ways now. If I was to learn a new aspect of trade it would have to be something that took a lot of f**k**g about to produce very little but earn loads
now now you are talking eh

if customer is happy that is 80% of the battle won :D

Just push silicone don't need a machine