sbr

Members online

wil

evening all,
I'm after some advice on weather to brush a watered down mix of sbr on the brick substrate after dash has been hacked off, if so what's the best dilution anybody pls, new work is 2 coat smooth sand and cement.

evening all,
I'm after some advice on weather to brush a watered down mix of sbr on the brick substrate after dash has been hacked off, if so what's the best dilution anybody pls, new work is 2 coat smooth sand and cement.
50/50 it will go for miles.

Reactions: wil
If you don't use it as they recommend, if there's a problem your to blame. That said i love sbr and have never had any problems with it. Far more reliable than unibond on unusual surfaces too.

evening all,

I’d scat the surface with a sbr, cement and sand mix and let that set before scratch coat to give it a key.

thanks for all advice guys but I've decided on a slight u turn, I'm gonna use bondit instead in these temperatures might be ready to scratch in the afternoon, it should seal and key at the same time perfect

thanks for all advice guys but I've decided on a slight u turn, I'm gonna use bondit instead in these temperatures might be ready to scratch in the afternoon, it should seal and key at the same time perfect

Do you mean something like Rendagrip? Good fool proof gear.

bondit??

this one

Attachments

• 15272768140231018621909.jpg
    15272768140231018621909.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 411
Personally I would not be happy with the key that would provide for two coats of s/c but each to their own, the scud cost is the most important as it provides the key and is the base for holding everything else on the wall.
second that. Scud is tried and tested. But then again here in ireland we havent got into that bondit stuff

second that. Scud is tried and tested. But then again here in ireland we havent got into that bondit stuff
Last year we done a job a recoat over existing external plaster two coats of this synthetic based gear disaster ended up going back to basics, kango job back to block scud , scratch and finish ,