Scrap Prices

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
think yersel lucky... wasnt too long back you had to pay someone to come and drive yer old banger away :RpS_laugh:

shoulda scrapped the car as a whole we get 170 for scrapping a car down my way

you get dfferent rates for different types
ie mixed with plastic or cast etc
if was clean youd have got more.

Worth cleaning that kind of stuff up mate but i think panels will only go in as light iron which is the lowest price.

wat you wann do is take the door cards off and what not then fill the panels with concrete put the cards back on and walah they weigh double if not tripple wat they weighd before, thus more money

lol....

must have just been a shite price I aint that worried not my metal but just annoying that it was that cheap

I have a warehouse full of panels and what not... the panels have been on ebay for a year and mega low prices and not sold.... so made the decision to weigh them in :)

Not my warehouse by the way just a friend of mines, I do work for them as and when....lol everything i sell I get commission on :)

nah we have a shop.... as the costs for running auctions are too high.

selling bonnets for £15 is cheap....

well, yeh 15 squid for a new bonnet is cheap..
pay that for a scrap un... and then some...

surprised they never went tbh...

maybe they just never got found?

most of it is peugeot and citroen stuff

the thing is now that most people wont buy panels off ebay cos they cant be arsed to repair it themselves....

We sell a lot of glovebox doors and stuff that just brakes like lights and bumpers :)

We still have £200K worth of stock to shift so I still got plenty to do :)

where were you the other bloody day with a nice cheap alternator then? :RpS_laugh:

havent got a dmf for a 1.9 gt tdi golf by any chance?

nope... most of the stuff is pug or shitroen....

It just comes in in random boxes and I sort the s**t out from the good and list it as and when....

I spend an hour a day doing it... gets me out the house and a nice walk and also means I get cheap car parts :) and puts beer money in the old pocket :)

Window mech for a Peugot partner, also ive had 4 fanbelts for the poxy thing in five years keep shredding any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.