Shortage of tradesmen (apparently)

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youu whoooo..just been to post office for a delivery ..i wonder what it is @Fatarm
Shortage of tradesmen (apparently)

Investment in the tools always pays back,dude.
As you invest in the new ones feel free to give me all youre old ones, I bet they're only just broke in nice(y)....i bought a speedscam but feel all left behind now theres a gold one......might get a gold felt tip and colour mine.

As you invest in the new ones feel free to give me all youre old ones, I bet they're only just broke in nice(y)....i bought a speedscam but feel all left behind now theres a gold one......might get a gold felt tip and colour mine.

Don't worry, they'll change something else in a few weeks then the sheeple will want the latest newest speedscam that's got flashing lights on it or somethin.

Don't worry, they'll change something else in a few weeks then the sheeple will want the latest newest speedscam that's got flashing lights on it or somethin.
If they bring out a speedscam with flashing lights then im having that fecker.

My old ones 2 yr old .it's fine but is covered in plaster, I have been bad on the cleaning of it,I stick it in the bath for a soak to clean it up for ya.

My old ones 2 yr old .it's fine but is covered in plaster, I have been bad on the cleaning of it,I stick it in the bath for a soak to clean it up for ya.
That could be your picture for the comp, you in the bath cleaning yer speedscam drinking beer out of a tpf pint glass

there is a shortage of good plastering tutors ------anybody fancy hanging up the trowel and giving it a go
The plastering lecturer is leaving Grimsby college :( gonna be a massive shortage of plasterers and a few lads starting off with even less experience :( sad times ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.