Should theclemo get a mug???

Members online

Should theclemo get a mug

• Total voters
Over 5200 posts. I help when I feel like it. I buy stuff off the sponsors of the forum. :D
I have more posts than that, mine are helpful, I have had more arguments than any other member, I moderate the place on my own, I buy off our main sponsor all the time, I am the first to point out bullshit and all I got two years ago was an out of date bottle of beer and a pint glass :) so no you don't deserve a mug xx

I have more posts than that, mine are helpful, I have had more arguments than any other member, I moderate the place on my own, I buy off our main sponsor all the time, I am the first to point out bullshit and all I got two years ago was an out of date bottle of beer and a pint glass :) so no you don't deserve a mug xx
Yes I do. I put up with you. I deserve a lot more. ;)

I hope you live on your own! :)

No. I want a new one. One I can call my own. :coffe:
I had to vote no clemo as I know you promised to put your cock on dannys face if you didnt get one, no way im voting to ruin that meet and greet

I had to vote no clemo as I know you promised to put your cock on dannys face if you didnt get one, no way im voting to ruin that meet and greet
I can't believe you vote no. Do you not know Danny is getting a cock if I get a mug or not. But don't tell anyone