Shoulder

Members online

Simon85

Anyone else get sore shoulder joint? It be's worse at night trying to sleep, and in morning, seems to need to crack a lot, but sore to move it and especially to lift it once up and about through the day it's not too bad. Don't want to have to take anti inflammatorys every morning.

Anyone else get sore shoulder joint? It be's worse at night trying to sleep, and in morning, seems to need to crack a lot, but sore to move it and especially to lift it once up and about through the day it's not too bad. Don't want to have to take anti inflammatorys every morning.

Yup. All the time.
Knackered them at the end of last year. Right shoulder is about OK now, left shoulder still knackered. Can't scratch the back of my head when it's bad and hurts like a bar steward in the morning.
Choice is to either keep taking AI or go see a physio/Doc/Chiro.

Should prob get it looked at (me too) as it could be torn rotator cuff which may not get better on it's own.

Defo get phsyio. My neck was giving me right pain. Causeing headaches went phsyio and he said it was from my neck to traps (part of ye shoulder i think lol). 1 session and feel loads better . Back tomorrow best thing i ever did

I wouldn't be working now if it wasn't for glucosamine/chondroitin. Every time I stop taking it my knee seizes up. I get Sainsburys own brand gear, cheap as chips

Hi Simon, You have a frozen shoulder, I have it at the moment if you have just started to get it go to your doctor and hopefully they get you into psyhio and can arrange a cortisone injection that will ease it off and maybe stop it going to the second stage of frozen shoulder
Bloody sore first thing in the morning injection will ease it.
Hope this helps

I use Ancient Minerals spray on Magnesium Oil for my sciatic pain. You may well find it helps mate.

Sounds like a shoulder impingement. If it's lifting it up that's the main problem. Simple physio excercises sort it out. Over use of certain muscles throw your muscle system round the shoulder out of balance

^^^ Don't use any of the above as a substitute for going to the doctor, ffs.

You need that shoulder. Without it you'll have to go and work in Woolworths.

The pain in shoulder is normaly at the top of your shoulder and collerbone .the cv joint you get swelling up between the to .
I had 3 injections in mine .
The first 2 dident work then i had ultra sound to find the problem.
Took 14 months of hell with mine.

The pain in shoulder is normaly at the top of your shoulder and collerbone .the cv joint you get swelling up between the to .
I had 3 injections in mine .
The first 2 dident work then i had ultra sound to find the problem.
Took 14 months of hell with mine.

I think this is what @imago was saying about going private