Sick.

Members online

MIXERMAN

I've got a stinking cold .hope it's not c.v. bloke at work is gonna cancel his holiday next week to canaries in case he gets stuck there.

I've got a stinking cold .hope it's not c.v. bloke at work is gonna cancel his holiday next week to canaries in case he gets stuck there.
Don't worry about m8 more people die of normal flue. Only good thing about this c. V you get 10p back if you get better.

I'm still sick. Feel as ruff as a bears arse.. my snotty grandkids gave it to me. My daughters flying in from Prague today she's got a stinking cold . will they let her in . How do you check if have the virus.

I'm still sick. Feel as ruff as a bears arse.. my snotty grandkids gave it to me. My daughters flying in from Prague today she's got a stinking cold . will they let her in . How do you check if have the virus.

you and your family will be fine mate.
theres a bug going around.

my nephew came back from northern italy with 40 other snotty poorly teenagers.
got swabbed but there all fine (y) (y)

Thermometer up the anus