Silicone render mesh method

Gal Brind

Hi all, new to the forum, well, new to posting (so be kind).
I’ve been doing a fair bit of bucket coat lately and I was wondering if I can do the first pass of basecoat and embed the mesh one day and then do the second pass and rub up the following day or does it need to be wet on wet?
It would just make things a bit simpler on bigger areas if I could just rub everything up the same day without ‘meshing around’.
Anyone do this?

I’ve been doing a fair bit of bucket coat lately and I was wondering if I can do the first pass of basecoat and embed the mesh one day and then do the second pass and rub up the following day or does it need to be wet on wet?
It would just make things a bit simpler on bigger areas if I could just rub everything up the same day without ‘meshing around’.
Anyone do this?
People use both methods

Anyone do this?

We always do it in 1 go but when 1st shown on ewi work we would get a bollocking if didn't apply 2nd next day.

Dont rub up complete waste of time imo just spat lines out.