site agents are pricks

Members online

Andy g

got a yellow card to today ,no gloves on , pissed me of big time ,he said to me 3 times I've seen u with on gloves on, it a descrace to the work man ,had to bite my thong, BASTARDS,give them any lip and your gone

Looking for a reason to get rid of ya lol.

I get on sound with all our agents.
Tell them straight ....you want it fuucking doing or not.
said to him gloves make my hand soft , because I plaster for a living and not on the dole I like my hands hard ,said to him what or gloves for anywhere, he just walked off

said to him gloves make my hand soft , because I plaster for a living and not on the dole I like my hands hard ,said to him what or gloves for anywhere, he just walked off

Just tell him to act his fuucking age don't pander to them.

Looking for a reason to get rid of ya lol.

I get on sound with all our agents.
Tell them straight ....you want it fuucking doing or not.
no mate it not that ,u can tell they have never had a trade in they life,i am 56 site agent about 25 w**k*r,years ago they would have been knocked out end off if they talk to a plaster like that

Just tell him to act his fuucking age don't pander to them.
it amazing some sites love and they are right with u ,than u get site like this ,I all ways talk to people on site , try and have a crack, but this site everybody misrebul as f**k say it all really

we're that in England

North West mate
Screenshot_20190619-172656.png

Surprised youve seen one usual to lazy to come out of the cabin the clueless idiots 90% of them . And yes most of them are pricks
mite go for red card tomorrow, then knock the c**t out,and say that from all the plasterers u have insulted, and I not joking

mite go for red card tomorrow, then knock the c**t out,and say that from all the plasterers u have insulted, and I not joking
If any new build housing sites ask us for gloves or hats inside we drive straight home

got a yellow card to today ,no gloves on , pissed me of big time ,he said to me 3 times I've seen u with on gloves on, it a descrace to the work man ,had to bite my thong, BASTARDS,give them any lip and your gone
I bet they say that about some plasterers menstion no names

Just stand real close to him
Breathing in his face mumbling russian with a razor sharp trowel in your hand with you short round yer ankles.

I'm sure he won't come back mate (y)(y)
when I get induction and full them forms in I allway write on form deppresd and mantle health, they never look at it,w**k*r

Every f**k*r gets depressed house bashing lol
I no mate , think this has set me back a bit today,but I will try and think of something good in my head, this is y they is a lot of mentle health about people don't no how to talk right to people