Site bummers

smoother09

Just a question really site bummers! Are they still artexing ceilings in new builds or has this stopped nowadays, just wondered or am I dreaming? They did used to didn't they..some anyway

Only asking because I was doing a place other day was only 4year old and customer said they bought it with artex ceilings, didn't think they would do this practice anymore?

Not anymore mate
They must of f**k*d up on that plot :ROFLMAO: I wonder if some do it after plasterers have left and decorators have been in and it looks a c**t lol, or do they have guys on site that just go round doing snagging were they had a s**t team in? Must happen do you ever have to go in and do full reskims?

Only asking because I was doing a place other day was only 4year old and customer said they bought it with artex ceilings, didn't think they would do this practice anymore?
Fuk me that was 80s early 90s can tell you ain't been house bashing for a while

They must of f**k*d up on that plot :ROFLMAO: I wonder if some do it after plasterers have left and decorators have been in and it looks a c**t lol, or do they have guys on site that just go round doing snagging were they had a s**t team in? Must happen do you ever have to go in and do full reskims?
No never a full reskim just lots of easyfil after the wankers

I have done in the past where people have moved in and I've had to reskim other lads work....around brand new fittings carpets curtains etc.

Should of been checked before they moved in.

I've seen all sorts of s**t on site mate.

New plots always get snagged .....to many problems with other trades ....you'd be surprised at the shite decent lads have to cover everyday.

Firms would rather pay £120 to snag a plot ....and not have problems after family move in.

But doors are taken out of price so it's the lads paying for it anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: Djr
I have done in the past where people have moved in and I've had to reskim other lads work....around brand new fittings carpets curtains etc.

Should of been checked before they moved in.

I've seen all sorts of s**t on site mate.

New plots always get snagged .....to many problems with other trades ....you'd be surprised at the shite decent lads have to cover everyday.

Firms would rather pay £120 to snag a plot ....and not have problems after family move in.

But doors are taken out of price so it's the lads paying for it anyway.
Yes skimming wank arse dabbed walls with more on the front of the fukers than behind them arrrrggggghhhh !

Yes tell me about . I refuse to skim any shite nowadays and dab my own plot . Fuking ballache with the 15
Mm s .

Pauls lads dabbing ain't too bad to be honest ...most of them on day work so take that extra bit of time.

Some lads on price :rayos:

Pauls lads dabbing ain't too bad to be honest ...most of them on day work so take that extra bit of time.

There was some good dabbers when I did a bit for him . Unusual on day work new builds how come ,??

There must be a lot that don't take pride think f**k it it's site work bad attitude ect still gotta take pride boarders probably think plasterer will sort it and plasterer think decorator will get that:ROFLMAO:

There must be a lot that don't take pride think f**k it it's site work bad attitude ect still gotta take pride boarders probably think plasterer will sort it and plasterer think decorator will get that:ROFLMAO:

I'm back on my own site today after helping another job push forward ....last 2 plots I skimmed on here.....
IMG_20190510_074738.jpg

Theres more good lads on site than bad mate.

Attachments

• IMG_20190510_074424.jpg
    IMG_20190510_074424.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 355
  • IMG_20190510_074718.jpg
    IMG_20190510_074718.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 311
  • IMG_20190510_074646.jpg
    IMG_20190510_074646.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 336
  • IMG_20190510_074451.jpg
    IMG_20190510_074451.jpg