Site skimming

Members online

No members online now.

lurpak

Artex Boy
Serious question..

Basically I’ve always done domestic work with the occasional new build. I get plenty of work, probably too much.

However quoting jobs can get a bit annoying. So is it possible to get just a couple of days a week on site? I know I’ll be earning less there but really starting to warm to the idea of just cracking on in a plot without a customer gurning at me.

How do you go about getting in on a site as can’t imagine they’re short of spreads?

Thanks

Serious question..

Basically I’ve always done domestic work with the occasional new build. I get plenty of work, probably too much.

However quoting jobs can get a bit annoying. So is it possible to get just a couple of days a week on site? I know I’ll be earning less there but really starting to warm to the idea of just cracking on in a plot without a customer gurning at me.

How do you go about getting in on a site as can’t imagine they’re short of spreads?

Thanks

i worked last weekend to pull agents out if the shite to finish a big plot to be left at home monday which i didnt mind ..but a message would of been nice.
went to start a 5 bed on tuesday agent there with clip board can i be done for friday.
walked into plot only kitchen dabbed.
left it an hour for lads to finish ground floor.
skimmed most of floor in 2 hits worked out wednesday to finish ground floor and skim up stair ceilings in a day finish rest of plot in 2 days . another gang turned up told the agent theyd have upstairs done for wednesday !!!!.....id already told them it would be done friday.
was asked can i go up and help them.
£550 i got for ground floor told the cuunts to fuuck their site up their fuucking arses.
start with new firm tomorrow.

ive had a great day feeding the ducks with my little un.
roll on the weekend (y)

It’s not as simple as just cracking on with acres of work ahead of you, you got other trades and interfering agents etc cscs card is a must. Perhaps agency or subby to larger contractor?

i worked last weekend to pull agents out if the shite to finish a big plot to be left at home monday which i didnt mind ..but a message would of been nice.
went to start a 5 bed on tuesday agent there with clip board can i be done for friday.
skimmed most of floor in 2 hits worked out wednesday to finish ground floor and skim up stair ceilings in a day finish rest of plot in 2 days . another gang turned up told the agent theyd have upstairs done for wednesday !!!!.....id already told them it would be done friday.
£550 i got for ground floor told the cuunts to fuuck their site up their fuucking arses.

roll on the weekend (y)
Hope it wasnt bread . After eating bread since it was invented all signs round parks near us say they dont like it and give em frozen peas or f**k**g grapes . Dont like bread they f**k**g fight over it

Hope it wasnt bread . After eating bread since it was invented all signs round parks near us say they dont like it and give em frozen peas or f**k**g grapes . Dont like bread they f**k**g fight over it

me and the seagulls end up eating it.

Serious question..

Thanks
No chance that is workable,,,, you could not organise domestic work with any certainty if you were on site,,, forgot it.

its not that dont like it .its bad for them they can get angel wing from it

Serious question..

Thanks
wont happen unless you can do aplot in acouple of days

roll on the weekend (y)
That how much repect we get mate it a joke

Serious question..

Thanks
A couple of days would never work out on site for you .as others have said a soon as you roll up the dickheads are asking how long you going to be in that plot . To which I reply it will take you longer than it will take us pal

A couple of days would never work out on site for you .as others have said a soon as you roll up the dickheads are asking how long you going to be in that plot . To which I reply it will take you longer than it will take us pal

Yeah doesn’t sound good to be honest mate, and looking at the price above i should think myself lucky tbh.

I love food but when it comes to hot spicy stuff I really don't get it.... I like to just eat and not be dieing out my mouth

f**k**g site and plastering firms f**k**g b*****d .firm said got loads of work .skim 5 beder for the c**ts then they say on work
the f**k**g next firm that say that i will f**k**g kill the c**t give in one hand and take from the other

f**k**g site and plastering firms f**k**g b*****d .firm said got loads of work .skim 5 beder for the c**ts then they say on work
the f**k**g next firm that say that i will f**k**g kill the c**t give in one hand and take from the other
Why have you quoted my post just to swear alot

Every builder i work for always says i.ve loads coming up . Till trowels on wall i don't believe em
Down in this neck of the woods it was the old "if you do this one cheap you'll get us out of a hole and i'll see you ok on the next one ... when can you start ?" i learnt to say "C U Next Tuesday"

Down in this neck of the woods it was the old "if you do this one cheap you'll get us out of a hole and i'll see you ok on the next one ... when can you start ?" i learnt to say "C U Next Tuesday"
I fell for that once... never again