Skimming bonding next day

Members online

Been bonding today want a f**k**g mess hand borad in skip trowel in skip buckets in skip brush in skip what a f**k**g job cannot take much more s**t , it like letting someone f**k ing pull your teeth out with f**k**g pliers f**k me

Never use your skimming gear for bonding you bellend. Have a s**t bucket n hand tools for that.

Been bonding today want a f**k**g mess hand borad in skip trowel in skip buckets in skip brush in skip what a f**k**g job cannot take much more s**t , it like letting someone f**k ing pull your teeth out with f**k**g pliers f**k me
FFS, Andrew its not impossible to keep your tools clean.

The+real+life+buster+gonad+viz+character+_985cfc1f9886a96dbaed2fc62f618a9e.jpg
Andyg off to work......as you were ya mad coont.

Try water and report back
Ceiling to day what a f**k**g nightmare, this has never happened before to me ,pva ceiling goes tacky mix up s**t , start skimming f**k me the skimming was f**k**g sliding around the ceiling and coming of in big lump, ever f**k**g time I put trowel on skim it was coming of , it give you great performance for next job anybody had is nightmare or is it just me 30year plastering

Ceiling to day what a f**k**g nightmare, this has never happened before to me ,pva ceiling goes tacky mix up s**t , start skimming f**k me the skimming was f**k**g sliding around the ceiling and coming of in big lump, ever f**k**g time I put trowel on skim it was coming of , it give you great performance for next job anybody had is nightmare or is it just me 30year plastering

Pva was still wet.

Use that bonding60 now so can skim it same day love the stuff
2 halftime to a bag of bonding is good for patching, ready to skim in half an hour, get about 15 -20 minutes then it flash sets. Don't know if that works out cheaper or more expensive than bonding 60 as not seen it anywhere yet