Skimming in this heat

Members online

Cheers is a spat better or Nelda be ok just tryin get the grip u site plasterer so I no what I'm getting in to

I got a 36sqm ceiling to do on Saturday....I hope to f**k its cooled down....may have to try and sell the rustic look to the customer

It's been hot but tbh set times still same just keep windows and doors closed till you are flattered off first time and in control then let a bit of air in to breathe, far enough you might have to take your top off too

It's been hot but tbh set times still same just keep windows and doors closed till you are flattered off first time and in control then let a bit of air in to breathe, far enough you might have to take your top off too

board finish is a joke at the minute ......cant get it out of the bin on time.
drying out cloudy.
every pallet is different.

drying out cloudy.
Gods honest truth I've been using multi last few weeks and notice it's been really nice gear fresh pallet it's nearly all gone now though , do you tamper with your gear ? You always seem to do great finish

drying out cloudy.

Attachments

• 20170721_165714.jpg
    20170721_165714.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 526
  • 20170721_165714.jpg
    20170721_165714.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 479
Gods honest truth I've been using multi last few weeks and notice it's been really nice gear fresh pallet it's nearly all gone now though , do you tamper with your gear ? You always seem to do great finish

its like skimming clay vincey.