Skimming internal curves

Members online

The flame

Hi Guys , Someone recommended one of those corner pro rubber knives for skimming internal curves , just wondering what the verdict is with you guys, before I possibly waste money on a useless tool . I also heard it's possible to use a bottle. I've always done it free hand but nothing wrong with a bit of experimentation.
Thanks

IMG_20170830_101410.jpg
IMG_20170830_162106.jpg
IMG_20170923_143621.jpg
IMG_20170923_143550.jpg

Nice looking plastering there mate . Send us a photo of the tool please or the exact name so I can order one for myself .
Thanks

Hi Guys , Someone recommended one of those corner pro rubber knives for skimming internal curves , just wondering what the verdict is with you guys, before I possibly waste money on a useless tool . I also heard it's possible to use a bottle. I've always done it free hand but nothing wrong with a bit of experimentation.
Thanks

Looks sweet!

I use a pool trowel. I've got it really sharp as it blends better; but if I don't concentrate 100% it'll cut up the wall like a pshyco. Reckon a rubber tool would be a bit more forgiving.
Is it the 'Bat knife' that I've seen on ebay?

Those rubber thingymagigs would give you such a tiny little round to look, IMO, daft.
Either freehand or make a running mould out of a piece of plywood to shape the Bonding and skim with a trowel.

I won one on here a few years ago, it's listed as a finishing trowel o_O I do like it for internal curves especially where you have 3 opposite angles meeting
I get that, I tend to use a speedskim then a trowel, when three angles meet I use unthinkable that fits hardest part for me is the very top but if I let it pick up a bit they come out pukka

I think @malc recommended a top of a paint tin, we’ve been doing them freehand lately and ruling/Smoothing off bonding with a Refina spat , skimming normally then trowelling up with the super-flex or plazzi. My mates got a medi on order but I’m making do with the mt flex and Refina plazzi. Don’t use them often but great on curves.

Those rubber thingymagigs would give you such a tiny little round to look, IMO, daft.
Either freehand or make a running mould out of a piece of plywood to shape the Bonding and skim with a trowel.

I made a template out of plastic to make a curve in a ceiling perfect for an engineer friend of mine ages ago :D Came out lovely and was perfect :D

Another laser project that was :D