Skimming not plastering

Members online

Andy g

Plastering is about bine a trade man last site I was on boarders skimmer was on drugs and had green cards I have city and guilds and nvq and I got kick off for bine to slow so f**k**g wrong

Oli will leave his arsehole like a yawning hippo
F53D8ACD-4E6F-46E2-909D-BA1784947FFB.gif

Been on many a good night out in Newquay. Would love to go back home but there just doesn’t seem to be enough work down there, I moved up to Somerset because back all them years ago we were travelling up this way for work. That and I can’t stand being around my sisters to much lol

Q
Plastering is about bine a trade man last site I was on boarders skimmer was on drugs and had green cards I have city and guilds and nvq and I got kick off for bine to slow so f**k**g wrong
Flipping hell, I’ve heard of being kicked off for being rough but not slow, how slow Andy g? I used to know a company once who said if your spreading more than 60 Mtrs a day they didn’t want you, quality not quantity.

Q

Flipping hell, I’ve heard of being kicked off for being rough but not slow, how slow Andy g? I used to know a company once who said if your spreading more than 60 Mtrs a day they didn’t want you, quality not quantity.
4 bags a day