So it turns out

Members online

It must hurt knowing you were all wrong AGAIN and as damned USUAL Pmsl

@zolco it’s what the nhs is going to be getting lol

It must hurt knowing you were all wrong AGAIN and as damned USUAL Pmsl

@zolco it’s what the nhs is going to be getting lol
Hope so, along with an extra 20-40k workforce from abroad, so much for against the migration lol wonder why they not force the toothless doletossers to get qualified and be a nurse

Hope so, along with an extra 20-40k workforce from abroad, so much for against the migration lol wonder why they not force the toothless doletossers to get qualified and be a nurse

To be fair zolco have you been to the dole office lately ? I’d sooner die than be treated by some of them feckless feral wasters.

Many qualify here each year, I read last year net migration was over 500,000 and there is your answer as to why more trained nhs staff would be needed now

To be fair zolco have you been to the dole office lately ? I’d sooner die than be treated by some of them feckless feral wasters.

Many qualify here each year, I read last year net migration was over 500,000 and there is your answer as to why more trained nhs staff would be needed now
No mate, I once was unemployed for 3 months back in the nineties that's all. I see what you saying but them people are one of the biggest opposition to migration and a drain on the system who says everything should be free for all and a basic right.
If May's proposal ever happen then good but I just see it as a publicity stunt, not to mention she already said EU membership fee won't cover her proposal which just mean more tax.

It’s Anna not Ann ya tube.
Oh sorry.. f**k**g Anna then..

Still don't know what your on about and why you tagged me.....
You are getting desperate trying to drag bait into your politics,it's evident your missing Asif and flynny:rolleyes:

No mate, I once was unemployed for 3 months back in the nineties that's all. I see what you saying but them people are one of the biggest opposition to migration and a drain on the system who says everything should be free for all and a basic right.
If May's proposal ever happen then good but I just see it as a publicity stunt, not to mention she already said EU membership fee won't cover her proposal which just mean more tax.

Fact is she is toast anyway, could be as early as Thursday next week after the vote in Parliament Wednesday.

Don't you see it's not worth the effort getting into any conversation with him mate? The prick is total waste of time , who can't say the difference between day and night let alone prediction or being unbiased.

Oh sorry.. f**k**g Anna then..

Still don't know what your on about and why you tagged me.....
You are getting desperate trying to drag bait into your politics,it's evident your missing Asif and flynny:rolleyes:

I’ll be honest I am lol, and don’t give me you didn’t pipe up in the Brexit debates and last Gen elections.

Don't you see it's not worth the effort getting into any conversation with him mate? The prick is total waste of time , who can't say the difference between day and night let alone prediction or being unbiased.

You have been wrong all along, and will continue to be so lol. Loser

He's nice as pie in person, he's just venting here

You have been wrong all along, and will continue to be so lol. Loser
You have forgotten you gave yourself exact date for positive Brexit and blooming economy ? Until then...keep your mouth shut and try to learn something useful!
And I said I won't comment to any of your posts. This is ne off.

• Funny
Reactions: gps
You have forgotten you gave yourself exact date for positive Brexit and blooming economy ? Until then...keep your mouth shut and try to learn something useful!
And I said I won't comment to any of your posts. This is ne off.

Economy is growing despite all the BoE and MSM forecasts, and will continue to do so.
Being a sore and bitter loser is so unattractive lol