So true of plastering

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
There’s so many guys on here that came to mind when seen this

93B178CB-723F-4537-A788-742EAFBF00BE.jpeg

If you were not a spread @ Vincey what would you liked to have done form a living ?????

Doubt youd like it as much as youd think...the stress would be crippling...your the man who gets grief for every other f**k**s schedule and standard issues
We all handle stress in different ways, personally I’m very good under pressure and can compartmentalise different aspects of my work so I don’t feel overwhelmed. And for £60k a year plus benefits plus company car I would deal with a hell of a lot of stress. I had a start with Taylor wimpey before this corona s**t kicked off, unfortunately for me it’s not as easy as just quitting my current job though

We all handle stress in different ways, personally I’m very good under pressure and can compartmentalise different aspects of my work so I don’t feel overwhelmed. And for £60k a year plus benefits plus company car I would deal with a hell of a lot of stress. I had a start with Taylor wimpey before this corona s**t kicked off, unfortunately for me it’s not as easy as just quitting my current job though

Let's be honest mate anyone like yourself that has been trained to kill and accept there own mortality is going to find any job in civie street a walk in park!!!

Total respect!

Sorry mate didnt say you wouldnt handle the stress, I'm sure you would just that you probably wouldnt enjoy the job because of it...but everyones different

Let's be honest mate anyone like yourself that has been trained to kill and accept there own mortality is going to find any job in civie street a walk in park!!!

Total respect!

That's just not true Zombie.

Especially for teeth arms servicemen who serve for a relatively short amount of time. 4-9 years. They come out without trades and with little to nothing in the way of transferable skills.

Not much call for skilled artillery men in Milton Keynes.

If you're lucky, you might find someone who appreciates your background.

Mostly you're on your own with a fairly limited skill set.

That's just not true Zombie.

Especially for teeth arms servicemen who serve for a relatively short amount of time. 4-9 years. They come out without trades and with little to nothing in the way of transferable skills.

Not much call for skilled artillery men in Milton Keynes.

If you're lucky, you might find someone who appreciates your background.

Mostly you're on your own with a fairly limited skill set.

Totally understand that point mate.

Though I was referring to him saying about handling the said job not being stressful.

My mate is a franchise delivery driver for dpd,he said it all depends on how many parcels he has that day,he said he gets 2 quid per delivery,but once all his deliveries are done he has to do at least 1 collection which he doesn't get paid for,and if other departments from DPD ask him to collect something as another driver can't do it,he charges them to pick it up then,but it's full on 12 hours days tho so f**k that

DHL drivers are on ok money... £80K plus a year... got friend who works for them and has done for 7 years... £350 a day
Danny you need to get new friends :ROFLMAO: ..2 of my mates worked 4 dpd,tops there earned were £30-£35k a year that's delivering 160-200 parcels a day and there had to pay 4 there own diesel,the have alot of freelance drivers so there work 4 themselves but wear the uniform and drive the van,if my mate had a day off £140 was docked out of his wages