Sooooo the phone calls begin !!!!!!

Members online

Yes. Let's f**k**g have it . Machines. Worked by me sen last few days and a more experiance plasterer today . Enjoyed it . In tomorrow then monday . Think i.ll have Tuesday of

Not being funny but why u together then?

For my kids!

I had a horrific child hood from a horrible broken home and want my kids to have a comfortable safe home with 2 parents that love them.

If I'm also honest we have a he'll of alot of money tied up together and have done very well and i dont fancy loosing it all and starting again at 50.

We're ok so long as we're not with each other for long periods, both busy doing our own things and kids are unaware.

For my kids!

I had a horrific child hood from a horrible broken home and want my kids to have a comfortable safe home with 2 parents that love them.

If I'm also honest we have a he'll of alot of money tied up together and have done very well and i dont fancy loosing it all and starting again at 50.

We're ok so long as we're not with each other for long periods, both busy doing our own things and kids are unaware.
Nice lovexx

For my kids!

Apparently it’s worse for the kids if you stay together as they develop a strange idea of how a relationship works.

Not that I’ve researched or anything

For my kids!

Fairy muff

Mate I’m not myself. You know them massive bars of galaxy chocolate? Opened one this morning and done the lot, done the f**k**g lot.

Haven’t eaten chocolate in the morning since i was 4.

Help
Mate I’m not myself. You know them massive bars of galaxy chocolate? Opened one this morning and done the lot, done the f**k**g lot.

Haven’t eaten chocolate in the morning since i was 4.

Help
This is what it like when on the dole eating s**t