Sorryi its late but

Lip

Hi. Done a hall stairs landing etc.overboatd ceilings. Bond & bead up walls.stripped paper off behind rads.skimmed it all up..all done in 4 hard day's.before I started I gave her a quote off £1100.all in..She agreed to this...finish job.shes pays me all good.. then sends me a text at 1oclock in the morning. 2 days after I finished..saying she payed to much.because it only 4 days.& I should off given her a chesper price. .what the f**k

Hi. Done a hall stairs landing etc.overboatd ceilings. Bond & bead up walls.stripped paper off behind rads.skimmed it all up..all done in 4 hard day's.before I started I gave her a quote off £1100.all in..She agreed to this...finish job.shes pays me all good.. then sends me a text at 1oclock in the morning. 2 days after I finished..saying she payed to much.because it only 4 days.& I should off given her a chesper price. .what the f**k
Oh dear not another one who think they should pay us peanuts.

They will pay a grand to carpet it, then after 6years or so rip it up to change the decor!! That's a standard price for all that work! Tell her the quote was accepted and you fullfilled the work as per quote end of!!

f**k**g sad state of affairs. If I price a bedroom to be skimmed at 300 quid I could blast it on and be done for 3 or do i have to drag it out two days and toss it off to pop master to justify the price? they can get to f**k. You gave a price they accept job done. If it's day rate I'll toss it off by all means

Put here In the black book don't worry about it.

Put here In the black book don't worry about it.
[/QUOTE
She sounds to me that she not all ther to text that time of the morning whith stupid enquiry. Ask her if she would leave a message for carpet rhight that time of morning about the same scenario

It seems to me people are taking plastrers and other trademen very lightly for some reason. Does this happen to every business. I now I hackle a price. But I definitely would not text some one at 1am

Some customers are right bastards when you give them the price they ask how long it will take,you can see the cogs in there brain ticking away trying to working out how much a day your being paid how much is profit how many sugars does he like in his brew,it's only a select few you get but none the less you get f**k**s like that

I had a woman once I priced a job and said it would take 2 days with a labourer...labourer let me down so I cracked on saying it would just take me longer then she tried to screw me at the end saying that I priced it for 2 not 1 so should be cheaper...b**ch