South Tyneside price to board/skim kitchen ceiling and walls

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebnGraeme10

Hi, looking for a quote for my kitchen. the ceiling is 3/4 boarded, walls a mess and needing it skimmed before kitchen units can be replaced. approx 9ft long by 6ft across. large window (5ft) on longest wall. any idea how much i can expect to pay for this?

Thanks
Deb

Deb you will not get an accurate quote without the person planning to do the job actually seeing it. There are a couple of lads your way on the forum. I'm sure someone will be along soon

Yeah there's a few good spreads round Newcastle way,,,, arti ,raggles or Carl,

might know someone..:RpS_biggrin:

Vicky it wud stilk be best to see to be honest before puttin prices up , a few bits get me old units will be still in , walls r shot mite need dabed spesh if they want there work top to luk decent , window r the reveils etc all ok r they half hanging off ? Dont get peoples hopes up ! Lol

That opening down here for you is still open McGupta.......................:RpS_thumbup:

An opening you say????
Ill bring the lube.:RpS_drool:.....and Oliver wants to cum aswell :RpS_wub:

if your both selling your services for £100 av got plenty for ya both......................:RpS_wink:

Pork pies just won't cut it any more, need a Desperate Dan cowpie for this job...:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.