Speed skim wort buying ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i diddnt get on with the metal blade in the end at the start it seems good but the more i used it the more i disliked it, i have spoke to scott about this though and it might just come down to my particular style and preferance the blue blades are the dogs wobblers though

i diddnt get on with the metal blade in the end at the start it seems good but the more i used it the more i disliked it, i have spoke to scott about this though and it might just come down to my particular style and preferance the blue blades are the dogs wobblers though

Agree completely jace the new blue blades are the business mate.

i loved the 6ft one but unfortunatly it diddnt last very long in the back of my truck i can get 6ft in the back of the truck but on the angle and the edge got knackerd from rubbing against other things in the back so untill scott gets a blade protector im without a 6fter all me 4ft and smaller are fine cos they all live in a snwboard bag but the 6 diddnt fit in.
have you met scott yet @scottie5

Last edited by a moderator:
i loved the 6ft one but unfortunatly it diddnt last very long in the back of my truck i can get 6ft in the back of the truck but on the angle and the edge got knackerd from rubbing against other things in the back so untill scott gets a blade protector im without a 6fter all me 4ft and smaller are fine cos they all live in a snwboard bag but the 6 diddnt fit in.
have you met scott yet @scottie5

Spoke to him a few times mate he comes across as a top bloke his customer service is spot on aswell I bought an 1800 last month to complete the set and he threw in some new style blades foc for my other sizes can't fault him.
Also he said that there are some blade protectors in the pipeline. So they should get rolled out soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah he sent me a pic the other week of the protectors look like they will do the job but thats all i can say haha:RpS_wink: < thats me at the moment by the way one eye closed

Spoke to him a few times mate he comes across as a top bloke his customer service is spot on aswell I bought an 1800 last month to complete the set and he threw in some new style blades foc for my other sizes can't fault him.
Also he said that there are some blade protectors in the pipeline. So they should get rolled out soon.

Agree, he's great to deal with.

the speedskim is great. can't understand those who slag them off, but each to their own. plus hes a stand up sponsor on the forum. great prizes in the world cup sweepstake.

I did buy a speedskim 1200 and will sometimes use it but if you just keep the habit of just laying on the first coat nice and tidy then you don't need it. The time it takes to go over with the speedskim is just the time it would take to leave it neat with very few trowel lines. That's what I think

I did buy a speedskim 1200 and will sometimes use it but if you just keep the habit of just laying on the first coat nice and tidy then you don't need it. The time it takes to go over with the speedskim is just the time it would take to leave it neat with very few trowel lines. That's what I think

if you can lay refurb work on as neat as I can leave with a quick speedskim pass after a quick horizontal and vertical your a better man than me buddy!!!

used to pride myself in laying gear on mega neat now I just think its a waste of time and energy when can literaly just throw it on then rule straight after...way I see it is its only like if it was being sprayed on by a machine and everyone creams about how mega that is!!!

As I lookin at this post an I imagine skimin with straight edge! That why I gigglin!

hi ryan
before all these fancy toys - we used the feather edge similar to you guys using speed skims to flatten and close in /lay down skimming especially internal angles :RpS_scared::RpS_thumbsup: the good old days :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.