Speedskim end caps

Members online

Mr.T

Hi all, I’ve cut down my 1800 speedskim st in to 4 smaller spats to make more use out of it. Anyone know where/if I can get spare end caps to stop the blades falling out? Or anyone done similar and come up with another solution? Thanks

I own two speedskims, should be easy enough to get the end caps - can't find a darn thing on the 'net under ebay or amazon, very surprised

All I can think of is something like gaffer tape on the ends, or some large erasers whacked in

Hi all, I’ve cut down my 1800 speedskim st in to 4 smaller spats to make more use out of it. Anyone know where/if I can get spare end caps to stop the blades falling out? Or anyone done similar and come up with another solution? Thanks

I own two speedskims, should be easy enough to get the end caps - can't find a darn thing on the 'net under ebay or amazon, very surprised

All I can think of is something like gaffer tape on the ends, or some large erasers whacked in
Yeah I tried the obvious places, Speedskim and Ox websites. Surprised they don’t do spares, maybe so we buy the smaller spats instead of cutting the big, pretty useless one down!

Strange they use to be on speedskim website, wonder if ox have put a stop to that if they have only alternative is buy another speedskim