Speedskim for domestic ?

Members online

Mastercraftsman

Evening Gentlemen and Gentleladies

The Mastercraftsman is looking at picking up an St and Sf because his wife is going to murder him if he doesn't replaster the house he is renovating, what size are you scholars finding the most useful in a bog standard house, mix of new board and old walls, typical 1930s renovation.

Any help would be most gratefully received, leaning towards a pair of 900mms but some of the bigger boys on here who seem to plaster all day long if their avatar is true seem to rate the 600mm

thanks alot , Mastercraftsman--out

Recently tried the sf blade. Horrible. Unless you want to go over your finished plaster with it.

600 st is best. Anything over 600 feels wobbley on pole . I only use it for ceiling

F*****g speedskim on a domestic!

Oh my F*****g days!!!

Need a trailer some on here for 40m2 of skim for there tools!

F*****g speedskim on a domestic!

Oh my F*****g days!!!

Need a trailer some on here for 40m2 of skim for there tools!
Dropped me nella today . Third f**k**g time in last week . Bent it right on f**k**g corner . Sorted it out but sure its mis shaped entire side of blade . Will see tomorrow .
Serve me right as be telling lad how great it is all day.
Seriously need to get a back up trowel sorted

Dropped me nella today . Third f**k**g time in last week . Bent it right on f**k**g corner . Sorted it out but sure its mis shaped entire side of blade . Will see tomorrow .
Serve me right as be telling lad how great it is all day.
Seriously need to get a back up trowel sorted

G**

Thanks everyone for your help, I will send the Apprentice out to fetch a pair of the 600s

Zombie, this isnt some small understairs WC ceiling I will be tackling, some of the rooms have big ceilings, im not talking 10m2 or even 15m2, some of these badboys are 20m2........plus.

Thanks everyone for your help, I will send the Apprentice out to fetch a pair of the 600s

Zombie, this isnt some small understairs WC ceiling I will be tackling, some of the rooms have big ceilings, im not talking 10m2 or even 15m2, some of these badboys are 20m2........plus.
Badboys, you dont need a speedy for that you'll get round that easy. If you think you need some fancy tool for that then get someone who can plaster.

Badboys, you dont need a speedy for that you'll get round that easy. If you think you need some fancy tool for that then get someone who can plaster.

And to top it off hes a mastercraftman and has an apprentice!

This place gets sillier by the day!

Just call it goldtrowel help line and be done eith it!

And to top it off hes a mastercraftman and has an apprentice!

This place gets sillier by the day!

Just call it goldtrowel help line and be done eith it!
There's more rods in the water on here than there is at a G** pool party.

Oh boys thank you ever so much, what a wonderful experience, the 600ST was, I sent the apprentice out early he has one of those old fashioned bakers bikes with the basket on the front, he keeps his lunch in it! He arrived back around 10.30am brandishing the beast in two hands and handed it to me like Excalibur. I tackled the ceiling like Neil Razor Ruddock.

The 600 was a great size for the domestic , you guys who recommended it, thank you