splash back egding bead

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjplasterers

Hi chaps I wondered what you venetian lads used when doing a splash back in a kitchen where the worktop returns for a finished edge instead of just masking the line which I personally think looks shite.
Tile edging trims are to deep at the smallest being 6mm so wondered what you other guys used? cheers:)

I've used a tight edge bead before but it was supplied on the job for a medium grain marmorino . It was quite very thin. Not sure where it was from. Other option if you want an actual raised edge would be to use a single stop bead and multi on to it as normal. Then work the venetian finish to it as normal. Polished plaster is very thin anyway

I've used a tight edge bead before but it was supplied on the job for a medium grain marmorino . It was quite very thin. Not sure where it was from. Other option if you want an actual raised edge would be to use a single stop bead and multi on to it as normal. Then work the venetian finish to it as normal. Polished plaster is very thin anyway

Thanks rob yeah I know what you mean about
the stop bead but I think it will look cheap being galvanised . Was thinking If you could get a chrome quadrant which you could stick over the top to make it look nice and finished or something similar like flat aluminium bar maybe?? I've got a decent line on
the job I've done but it just spent look finished to me. I will try to post a pic. Thanks again :)

Here we go!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 431
Status
Not open for further replies.