sponge renovation

Members online

Dropsalot

Private Member
just thought I'd share this .....
forgot to clean out my sponge after using it on a reskim job. Thought it was beyond help.
I remembered a post recently about cleaning trowels by soaking them in washing powder.....
soooo......left overnight in a bucket of daz.....Tadah!
IMG_0165.JPG

It gets things whiter than white or in this case orange than orange. Why are you sponging finish anyway???

It gets things whiter than white or in this case orange than orange. Why are you sponging finish anyway???
s**t walls pva "applied" by others (fucktard).....top half of 3m high wall went off like a runaway train......had to call international rescue.......they were late so I had to sponge the top bit......

s**t walls pva "applied" by others (fucktard).....top half of 3m high wall went off like a runaway train......had to call international rescue.......they were late so I had to sponge the top bit......
OK pal am very glad you didn't give me a nasty answer. Was but a genuine question at end of the day you need to sponge MP75 one coat but it's much finer hence my question as multi has f**k**g boulders in it these days

OK pal am very glad you didn't give me a nasty answer. Was but a genuine question at end of the day you need to sponge MP75 one coat but it's much finer hence my question as multi has f**k**g boulders in it these days
was an absolute b*****d. had to be properly brought into line, no money in budget to overboard, or bond walls flat.....skim only......sponge was my last resort really. Worst of it is that the builders a tit, and will grizzle, but it was his bloke who did the pva... oh well, painters have sandpaper and filler.

was an absolute b*****d. had to be properly brought into line, no money in budget to overboard, or bond walls flat.....skim only......sponge was my last resort really. Worst of it is that the builders a tit, and will grizzle, but it was his bloke who did the pva... oh well, painters have sandpaper and filler.
Just punch the f**k out of all of them pal!! Where are you based

French France eh? How the other half live......international travel and all that. Hope it's a holiday mate.
Where are you travelling from?

forgot to clean out my sponge after using it on a reskim job. Thought it was beyond help.
I remembered a post recently about cleaning trowels by soaking them in washing powder.....
View attachment 16595

Thanks for the tip, gonna give this a try as my sponge got abandoned today.

View attachment 16595
It be in the washing machine next n hung on the line