Spot On Render!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew you would like it bubbles:RpS_lol: the pics really don't do it justice, when the sun catches it just right it shows it in all it's true glory:RpS_thumbsup:

Sometimes it makes you wonder just how they manage to get it so rough doesn't it. There must be some on here that can spill the beans.

To get this effect you dont bother ruling off or floating, just smooth with your trowel then sponge it. Rough as!

To get this effect you dont bother ruling off or floating, just smooth with your trowel then sponge it. Rough as!

Thanks FreeD could you post up some of your efforts just to make sure I've got the method cracked:RpS_sneaky:

It's very easy to criticise rendering when the sun shines on it. True, it does look bad.

On the other hand, look at the 4 foot shadow cast by the 2" window sill. Everyone can have a cheap laugh at other peoples rendering but I bet everyones render will look bad under certain conditions.

In fairness you don't get much sunshine in Wolverhampton so you would only rarely notice it

Yer near my job today a guy just floated it on and then sponge off on a really dry base coat .I think it was because he was useing a hawk and not handboard that he was clueless:RpS_thumbsup:

It's very easy to criticise rendering when the sun shines on it. True, it does look bad.

On the other hand, look at the 4 foot shadow cast by the 2" window sill. Everyone can have a cheap laugh at other peoples rendering but I bet everyones render will look bad under certain conditions.

In fairness you don't get much sunshine in Wolverhampton so you would only rarely notice it

here here.........im yet to see any render that doesnt look dodgy in the sun

Ahh I see, so the jobs in east London then :RpS_thumbsup:

This is true to a point but some jobs are just shocking, obviously I don't use pics of those ones on our website:RpS_blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.