Spray Plaster Friday – come one, come all

Members online

How you getting on with it Tony? I'm guessing ur spraying bagar g?
Used it for I job, that's all. Used Knauf Fill & Finish (Sheetrock Green) on Belmore's advice, because I couldn't get hold of any Knauf Airless. Sprayed nice bit was a total c**t to rub down. I'm talking like f**k**g flint. Not used it for plaster since. Actually advertised it to sell because I was that f**k*d off about the whole episode. Not got another spray drywall job until next year. Should've come and seen you for some pointers, but was too busy. Will use a different product next time, but Knauf can go f**k thenselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too far for me (to be arsed) if they bring it to witney or gosport I'd have a look.
Come up to Watford then we can go together, Vince will fix the prize draw so we will have the iPad which we can flog at exchange mart to cover fuel and a half a day rate for each, make sure your life insurance is valid as this demo in the wild north

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pug
I haven't got time to arrange the shots necessary for travelling north of watford.

Come up to Watford then we can go together, Vince will fix the prize draw so we will have the iPad which we can flog at exchange mart to cover fuel and a half a day rate for each, make sure your life insurance is valid as this demo in the wild north

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I had to cancel.. Jobs ran late , when is the next one ? And more notice would be good

Used it for I job, that's all. Used Knauf Fill & Finish (Sheetrock Green) on Belmore's advice, because I couldn't get hold of any Knauf Airless. Sprayed nice bit was a total c**t to rub down. I'm talking like f**k**g flint. Not used it for plaster since. Actually advertised it to sell because I was that f**k*d off about the whole episode. Not got another spray drywall job until next year. Should've come and seen you for some pointers, but was too busy. Will use a different product next time, but Knauf can go f**k thenselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...zaEw8UrCo1l2MdTZg&sig2=F0M0F-QxoXu-n46ka8YzXg

Try using that. It's lovely and Brewers paint stores can get it for under 16 a bag. The whole beissier range is very nice.