Spray renderer wanted.

Members online

No members online now.

BigBish

I sacked my moody, useless mong of a labourer today, caught him on his phone again and got a load of lip.

I work out of essex/hertfordshire border.
I have a ritmo

I have lots of work.

Who wants a job ?

Id consider an older labourer who drives but im fed up with babysitting moody teenagers

I sacked my moody, useless mong of a labourer today, caught him on his phone again and got a load of lip.

I have a ritmo

I have lots of work.

Who wants a job ?

Id consider an older labourer who drives but im fed up with babysitting moody teenagers
I got an extra man in last year just for a day on a screed I had 20 ton dropped on the drive all of a sudden the barrows stopped coming he f***** off over the fields home the pussy, you just can't get em

It’s not that bad on your own tbf , know everyone is right who says have at least two but end of day if you got a hopper extension and work out your areas to hit and can see the machine at a glance ain’t to bad , I have a guy now for loading but would do what ever job have on my own if had too
This time of year is ideal temps and cloudy moist air too
Think clemo loads his to the brim I just load 7 bags with ocr 30kg bags then I kind of know where I’m at

I have a ritmo

I have lots of work.

Who wants a job ?

@lurpak

Wouldn’t mind doing it just to learn the ins and outs of the machine but I’m too busy and Essex is fooking miles away!

It’s not that bad on your own tbf , know everyone is right who says have at least two but end of day if you got a hopper extension and work out your areas to hit and can see the machine at a glance ain’t to bad , I have a guy now for loading but would do what ever job have on my own if had too
Think clemo loads his to the brim I just load 7 bags with ocr 30kg bags then I kind of know where I’m at

Im not overly worried at the moment. And ive got a few people who help when they can like @vfr12.

Wouldnt work on some of the bigger ones though.

Trouble is anyone looking for work as a labourer is usually a weed smoking div who gets on the gear every weekend.

So I need to just bite the bullet and get someone experienced.

Easier said than done, anyone worth it has a job or their own machine.

How does the ritmo L cope being loaded up with a greedy hopper ?

Fine mate I always have 2 bags in first and open air to know everything is ok then drop the extension on load that up and run back to the gun open air quickly, then basically run round like a lunatic for the rest of the day
A good jet wash in the van too is essential imo lol

if it’s mono though ignore all of my comments ffs youcan’t do that on your own did do 27 bags on my own but it didn’t end well lol

Fine mate I always have 2 bags in first and open air to know everything is ok then drop the extension on load that up and run back to the gun open air quickly, then basically run round like a lunatic for the rest of the day
A good jet wash in the van too is essential imo lol

if it’s mono though ignore all of my comments ffs youcan’t do that on your own did do 27 bags on my own but it didn’t end well lol

What would happen if you didnt run back to the gun ?

Does it compact the material and jam up ? Ive never had a problem other than tripping. Presume i could use less speed for more tourque.

Its mono..im doomed

What would happen if you didnt run back to the gun ?

Does it compact the material and jam up ? Ive never had a problem other than tripping. Presume i could use less speed for more tourque.

Its mono..im doomed
No mate I just run back to get it moving , was always told get the s**t on ,
Come to think of it when have left it for a while the machine seems to know it needs moving and squirts gear out on its own anyway, I’m only a newbie so there might be some technical reason for that anyway that I don’t know, god knows

Im not overly worried at the moment. And ive got a few people who help when they can like @vfr12.

Wouldnt work on some of the bigger ones though.

Trouble is anyone looking for work as a labourer is usually a weed smoking div who gets on the gear every weekend.

So I need to just bite the bullet and get someone experienced.

Easier said than done, anyone worth it has a job or their own machine.

put an ad in local shop
train a young fella to your liking.
I'm sure there is plenty of parents out there who want their sons out there wanking pits and into work (y)

Dont think theyd tell me. Imagine if isis did that.
Lol strange world if offering one of their departing service men or women a future job prospect isn't PC , young bloke started in local tesco last week, on training , so asked him how his weeks gone , he was chuffed to bits at not sitting on sofa , well impressed with his positive attitude ,

I had a chat with an army Major about employing ex squadies. He said I'd ONLY need to pay them 25k a year at the start. I told him he needs to get involved with the real world more often.
This bloke looked out of place if you know what I mean , alive , confident , unashamed at working at a till and stacking shelves , stood up straight and looked you straight in the eyes , would have employed him on the spot

10 bags go in to my machine. f**k working on your own with the machine that would do my head in

20191022_135749.jpg