Spread needed south Yorkshire

reeves1985

As title need a spread for various domestic work mainly in Doncaster but also South York's.

This initially will be on a sub basis but need to be available at short notice.

This could/Will potentially lead to a full time basis for the right person/person.

Initial rate negotiable depending on quality and experience etc.

Reply or inbox as I need someone ASAP and actively looking.

As title need a spread for various domestic work mainly in Doncaster but also South York's.

This could/Will potentially lead to a full time basis for the right person/person.

Aup pal.. I’m currently looking for some local work after working away, I live in Barnsley, have own tools and transport and available immediately 14 years experience...

Aup pal.. I’m currently looking for some local work after working away, I live in Barnsley, have own tools and transport and available immediately 14 years experience...
No problem
I'll send you a pm later this afternoon when I've got a minute if that's ok

Hiya m8 I'm in a two gang and we are currently working on a site in Doncaster and currently looking for more work as it's drying up here mate.
We do boarding,skimming, rendering ect ect.
We Was wondering if they was still work available in south Yorkshire or surrounding areas and what the PPM is too.
If you can let me know.
Cheers m8.

Alex