Stair winders

Members online

oi lumpy I have theory your the only one who comes on here struggling to finish thistle it’s all u ever go on about lol, I did this in the dark the other day cause we only had 1 light so I let the boys have it and I skimmed a room with no light piece of cake all on feel pal if u can’t trowel up multi id give up mate

Aww cute, you skimmed a boarded room and took pictures of it. My toddler can skim board.

Few things;

Stop shining the walls up, makes you look like your 3 years in.

Use a light, no matter how great you think you are, you cannot see the little misses in dark.

Why the f**k are you skimming 1 wall in a room that's nearly dried out lol. That rooms 1 gauge, and it's board. Do you skim 1 wall at a time then take pictures of it shined up you f**k**g waffle.

Also, fun fact.. about 6 other people have had the exact same issues I've had. Skim 6 days a week , week in week out.. in the grand scheme of things, I hardly every get bad gear. But when I do, I post about it.

You are right tho, skimming is easy. Especially lovely boarded rooms, it's like a treat/day off. Especially if I've boarded it too.

I can't wait till you get some bad gear and lose your gauge lol

45.png
56.png

Aww cute, you skimmed a boarded room and took pictures of it. My toddler can skim board.

Few things;

Use a light, no matter how great you think you are, you cannot see the little misses in dark.

Why the f**k are you skimming 1 wall in a room that's nearly dried out lol. That rooms 1 gauge, and it's board. Do you skim 1 wall at a time then take pictures of it shined up you f**k**g waffle.

Also, fun fact.. about 6 other people have had the exact same issues I've had. Skim 6 days a week , week in week out.. in the grand scheme of things, I hardly every get bad gear. But when I do, I post about it.
oi w**k*r that room was put on all in one it just the lighting u thick cannt I was just pointing out that

Few things;

i dont leave a reveal let a lone a f**k**g wall in room u bellend it’s the lighting making it look like that.i was just making a point that u always coming on here moaning that u can’t trowel thistle up without struggling and I was pointing out that I can do it in the dark its that easy.and FYI that’s 3 trowels not shined up like u domestic polishers u caaaant asuwere

Can you imagine a night out with vauxhall c**t would bore the s**t out of you
oi w**k*r that room was put on all in one it just the lighting u thick cannt I was just pointing out that

i dont leave a reveal let a lone a f**k**g wall in room u bellend it’s the lighting making it look like that.i was just making a point that u always coming on here moaning that u can’t trowel thistle up without struggling and I was pointing out that I can do it in the dark its that easy.and FYI that’s 3 trowels not shined up like u domestic polishers u caaaant asuwere

Thought light was with the lads?
Lol you chat some shite luv

1 wall monkey loooool

Lol’n so hard at u @Ritch first u say u done it in dark as no light. Then it’s a magic light making the one wall ur wanking over look completely different to the others.

U absolute sausage donkey. No wonder u don’t have problems doing 1 wall at a time. Is the reveals 3 gauges? Loool

I’d put that baby room on in 1 while giving @Andy g a psychological assessment!

Thought light was with the lads?
Lol you chat some shite luv

1 wall monkey loooool
Your rite the light was with the lads but when I finished skimming in the dark I took the light off the lads to check my work u thick cannnt is that clear enough for u

Your rite the light was with the lads but when I finished skimming in the dark I took the light off the lads to check my work u thick cannnt is that clear enough for u

So your giving it the biggen ur so good u skim in dark. Now you’re saying u basically put it on in dark then got the light to finish it lol. Oh keep going bitch this is brilliant

So your giving it the biggen ur so good u skim in dark. Now you’re saying u basically put it on in dark then got the light to finish it lol. Oh keep going bitch this is brilliant
You need , I mean you really need to go to poland to up your iq, you carrot! Read what he said , before you quote and answer!

You need , I mean you really need to go to poland to up your iq, you carrot! Read what he said , before you quote and answer!

I can’t be arsed to re read but tell me if I’m wrong:

Bitch: I’m so good at plastering, I gave the light away and skimmed in the dark!

Me: those walls aren’t from same gauge

Bitch: it is! It’s just the light making it look funny!

Me: the light that you didn’t use?

Bitch: erm, erm, err.. i went and got the light back..

Me: so you’re skimming in the dark.. with a light on. As impressive as when derren brown predicted the lottery numbers.. after the lottery numbers.

Also. Thats not one gauge is it. Ceiling n window wall was done previously. Not the whole room in one go as he claims.

So to sum up: his dad did the other walls n he did that one, on board, with light. Wowwwwww

f**k me you dont half go on bet your missus is glad your on here 24/7 she dont have to listen to your b*ll***s

I can’t be arsed to re read but tell me if I’m wrong:

Bitch: I’m so good at plastering, I gave the light away and skimmed in the dark!

Me: those walls aren’t from same gauge

Bitch: it is! It’s just the light making it look funny!

Me: the light that you didn’t use?

Bitch: erm, erm, err.. i went and got the light back..

Me: so you’re skimming in the dark.. with a light on. As impressive as when derren brown predicted the lottery numbers.. after the lottery numbers.

Also. Thats not one gauge is it. Ceiling n window wall was done previously. Not the whole room in one go as he claims.

So to sum up: his dad did the other walls n he did that one, on board, with light. Wowwwwww
That’s hilarious :lol:
He said he took the light to CHECK his work! That’s completely different than finishing or continuing with his work. Your English is appalling! Good for banter, but not for making any sense.

Probably i couldnt give a s**t

Spoken like a true board monkey. 0
That’s hilarious :lol:
He said he took the light to CHECK his work! That’s completely different than finishing or continuing with his work. Your English is appalling! Good for banter, but not for making any sense.

Yeah he checked it then spent the next 20 mins fixing it